Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

49er

Sportsdude

something is just off here:
[img]http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080919/capt.8781d568204041c28b77a66dd0d86b3f.mccain_palin_2008_mnjh101.jpg?x=333&y=345&q=85&sig=2UrzzwgExqpCjhTfy3vuyg--"]

he looks like a little person

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

My new little friend from The Apple Barn in Abbotsford.
 I followed him around for awhile, trying to get him to look at me.
 Meanwhile, the adult goats and sheep were attempting to eat my phone.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

I want to get one!  But I doubt I could sneak one into the complex.  Grouchy neighbour downstairs (aka the guy who smells good) would probably complain about the clop-clop-clop on the wood floors.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

P.C.

OMG......MELT !!!!!

That is the cutest lil thing I ever saw.  I've never heard of pygmy goats.  

Oh dear.

I think I may want one too.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

no no you guys are on the wrong story.

Rapunzel

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Oh Lawwdy.....I just googled teh pygmy goats.  I am smitten.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/g058.gif" border=0]

*   next project.....goat chalet.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Here comes another scale model of your house....  

|