Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Russ wrote:
 Im just looking at all those nutballs in the small craft all around that ship. They must have no lives, and I guarantee you they are being absolutely cursed by the QMII's navigation crew.[/DIV]49er wrote:
 The bar pilot who brought the ship into the Bay is used to this........plus they had the Coast Guards out there too [/DIV]
 True, but the coast guard can only do so much.. the bar pilot suggests only as well. If theres any problems and the ship hits something or goes aground, the captain and the Officer of the Watch is liable, not the harbour pilot whom told them what to do.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Whoa! Cool pictures!!!! Excellent, bring more please!! This thread totally rocks!!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Well, OK.... not the sexiest photo I've taken.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 576px; HEIGHT: 909px" height=952 src="http://i9.tinypic.com/2cqh2qp.jpg" width=636]

Viva la Canadia!! Maple Syrup bottles at a tourist store in Gastown.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 608px; HEIGHT: 424px" height=705 src="http://i9.tinypic.com/4dfpqph.jpg" width=875]

This one was taken on top of Seymour Mountain as we were just finishing our hike. We got back into our car and started to drive away when this majestic deer walked right in front of us. After struggling to get our camera, we took one quick shot of the young deer (buck?) before he vanished into the forest.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yup thats a male whitetail the most common deer specie.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

TheAngel

TheAngel

TheAngel

TheAngel

TheAngel

TheAngel

Lise

I know this movie!! That's The Labyrinth with David Bowie, isn't it? Awesome movie but am not so sure about seeing David in thighs.
Bill Cosby.

TheAngel

Lise wrote:
[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]
I know this movie!! That's The Labyrinth with David Bowie, isn't it? Awesome movie but am not so sure about seeing David in thighs.

Y not??  Yeah, I loved those Bowie songs in the Labrynth.

Lise

Well, David in itty bitty tight pants is..... a turn off. I mean, you can literally see some things that are wayyyy too bulgy for me.

I like his China Doll song.
Bill Cosby.

|