Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

here is another view on the way up......

49er

P.C.

Ughhhh.  Gives me vertigo just looking at it.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

I would be paying for a helicoptor. I have a healthy dislike of heights.. and my trying rock climbing to conquer my fears.. worked. Im even MORE respectful of heights now. LOL
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

Just picture yourself after you gotten to the top and it was time to go down!

Lise

Wow. Terrific images, 49er. Kinda scary but I'd climb it just for the fun of it!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Erhm.................... check out the dude.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Dang! How did this happen?
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Ah, things to do when you're drunk.........................
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Don isn't going to have a good day.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

[img style="width: 623px; height: 465px;" src="http://grad.econ.ubc.ca/haifang/Garibaldi_Lake_View.JPG[/img]

This place is on my going visit places in the near future list.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

This looks kinda familiar.. is this on a hike through one of the parks? Around squamish?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Garibaldi Lake at Garibaldi Provincial Park, I take it you've been there? Whats it like?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I came close to Garibaldi Lake but had to turned away because snow covered the entire trail. I was soooooo disappointed because it was such a tough hike and then to get to the top only to be told we couldn't go see the lake. Should have posted warnings down at the mountain!!

This was in the middle of summer too! My husband raved about this place. Said it was his favorite. I am determined to go back with everyone in tow.
Bill Cosby.

|