God, I hope so......

Started by TehBorken, Jul 28 10 06:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

What D said.. Plus not only would i enjoy a few drinks I'd take take out the credit card and go see Asia while I still have the chance and credit score be damned. I will worry about paying it off if there is a country left standing afterwards...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 I however think a regular soft bristle toothbrush is more than enough as long as you actually take the time to clean your teeth.
That's always what I thought too but when I think of those hard to reach places getting a better chance of being reached, I start to wonder.

maybe I should start brushing at least once a year... [img border=0 src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/7.gif"]  
lol..Totally! You wanna look good when you kick the bucket.

Natasha

TehBorken wrote:
The Sonicare rocks. Probably any of the "sonic" type brushes would work just as well. They beat a plain old toothbrush hands-down.

With an electric do you have to replace the entire toothbrush or just the bristles? How difficult is it to find the right bristles? What if I go to the store and they don't have the same brand of bristle heads, then what? If it's just the bristles that I replace, how hard is it to detach and retach the bristle head? How much does it cost? Do you seriously notice a difference in your teeth?

Natasha

DDD wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
Natasha wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]And why would anyone want that to happen?[/SPAN]

Because if I knew it was going to happen, I could stop flossing.
[/DIV]

I would just start drinking and never stop..............and sex lots of sex[/DIV]
 =D don't you do that now, hun?

DDD

Try tooooooooooooooooo
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

^ how ambitious of you   ;)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 ^ how ambitious of you   ;)[/DIV]
 care to join me

Natasha

You know I don't drink. Plus I'm a mother, if the world is going to end I wanna spend it with my family. You can join us, but you'll have to be the drunk uncle we keep locked in the basement... lol

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 You know I don't drink. Plus I'm a mother, if the world is going to end I wanna spend it with my family. You can join us, but you'll have to be the drunk uncle we keep locked in the basement... lol[/DIV]
 As long as you visit OK