Craigslist Butt Hurt

Started by George Costanza, Jun 13 10 06:15

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Orik wrote:
I am sure you can handle yourself very well Nat and if you can not I am sure you can find a few guys to do it for you.

lol.. true. However, when you tell a man "if you ever lay a hand on me or screw me over I'll seduce you til I have you gagged and tied to my bed then I'll knock you unconsious with a cast iron skillet, I'll cut your balls off, set the house on fire then mail your balls to your mother to let her know she did a piss poor job of raising you" ... that man tends to behave himself...lol  ;)[/DIV]
 Sounds like a great weekend to me OWWWWW
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

=D  ^ for you that would come after the wedding.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 =D  ^ for you that would come after the wedding. [/DIV]
 you would run away if you saw me coming with ring in hand

Orik

Thats only cause it would still be attached to the corpses arm you dug up to get the ring...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 you would run away if you saw me coming with ring in hand[/DIV]
 Depends on what type of ring.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Thats only cause it would still be attached to the corpses arm you dug up to get the ring...

lol.. eww! Talk about cheap, hu?

DDD

Orik wrote:

Thanks..................Ahole.......j/k

I would at least get ride of the arm and wash the ring off

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 Depends on what type of ring.............. [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]                                                                 Diamonds........Rubies..........Pearls.....what you liken Hot Momma...

[/DIV]
 you name it and i will dig it up

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Orik wrote:

Thanks..................Ahole.......j/k

I would at least get ride of the arm and wash the ring off[/DIV]
 lol.. you're so not right! Looks like we're gettin' fiesty. I like it!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 Depends on what type of ring..............  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]                                                                 Diamonds........Rubies..........Pearls.....what you liken Hot Momma...

[/DIV]
 you name it and i will dig it up[/DIV]
 I was talking about cock rings  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"] [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif" width=100 height=7]

Orik

Lmao Natasha you are not playing nicely... Go Dig it UP D you said you would...

Natasha

I wish I could say I'm sorry but its too fun going on with you guys.

LOL.. yeah D, have fun with that. And be sure to relube it before bringing it to me.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 Depends on what type of ring..............   [P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"]                                                                 Diamonds........Rubies..........Pearls.....what you liken Hot Momma...

[/DIV]
 you name it and i will dig it up[/DIV]
 I was talking about cock rings   [img height=7 src="http://discoverseattle.net/source/spacer.gif" width=100 border=0][/DIV]
 well it will be my own corpse then....cock ring and all here I cum

Russ

I like this place. Where else can the thread be called 'craigslist butt hurt' and D and Natasha are talking about corpses, weddings, and cock rings.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|