So what triggers the flying pig?

Started by DDD, Jun 09 10 04:28

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

6 more from a flying sow..

plus an additional 9 more on the way out

[img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Thomas/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png" alt=""]
   [img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Thomas/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png" alt=""][img]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Thomas/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png" alt=""]
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] 9 as soon as I got here
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Same no kathy but blessings arived anyways...

You're blessings are a bigger boost than Kathys  :)

Orik

3 from Kathy right at the log in.. Then some to give away...

Blessings are meant to be shared my lady and if we do not share what little have, then we have nothing.. so I must give freely in order to receive.. :) It is my honour to bless you Natasha and I am honoured to be blessed by you as well...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72] some more again.......so who thou smite me..................

Natasha

Orik wrote:
 I must give freely in order to receive.. :)

Ok but you better use protection  ;)

Orik

Natasha wrote:
Ok but you better use protection  ;)

LOL ohh you are so naughty at times... such a bad joke but very funny ...=) thanks Nat, you are always good company for the laughs..

[/p]

Natasha

^ Glad I could put a smile on your face hun. I honestly tried to resist but my devil horns got the best of me.

Orik

1 flying pig

1 sow point for kicking her between the uprights..

DDD

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]  Kathy jumped me as soon as I logged in........................

Orik

twice in a row.. 5 after I shot her down, not sure how many the second time.  

Natasha

None for me today.

Maybe Kathy will show me love tomorrow.

Orik

she jumped me when I first logged in  a number of hours ago.. but I ignored her made my post and went to take a nap.. maybe she will be back now that I  am in a bit better of a shape to handle some bacon..

DDD

bacon..............me hungry now

Orik

She gave up a couple of Spare Ribs but I am still hungry, I could use another 24 or so.

|