When we were young

Started by Gopher, Jun 03 10 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Lol OMG Natasha  that is just such a cute picture of you..

Thank you for sharing this... it made me smile cause I remember seeing that exact same look on my younger brothers face when he was trying to say he was innocent when in fact he was guilty as sin of whatever the crime was.. i think it was for either crushing the flower garden or of thieving some cookies..

I do not remember exactly what crime it was probably the flowers cause it was I who stole them cookies. peanut butter cookie with a melted chocolate piece in the middle ever so yummy I scarfed 4 of them thinking mum would never notice considering she had made like 100 of em

That is A look of innocence and purity... A look that says who me it could not of been me... I am completely innocent a total angel and most certainly not guilty of said discretion...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I really must find one of me that's older (younger?) than any I've posted before.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Lol OMG Natasha  that is just such a cute picture of you..
Thank you :)

Thank you for sharing this... it made me smile cause I remember seeing that exact same look on my younger brothers face when he was trying to say he was innocent when in fact he was guilty as sin of whatever the crime was.. i think it was for either crushing the flower garden or of thieving some cookies..

Was crushing the flower garden a normal occurance?

From the stories I've heard of my childhood and from what I can remember it's safe to say I definitely was a source of some mischievous behavior. It's bound to happen when you're the only girl in a male dominated family. No one ever got hurt (on purpose) and it made for a somewhat fun childhood so I can't complain.

I do not remember exactly what crime it was probably the flowers cause it was I who stole them cookies.

lol... did anyone ever find out you were the thief?

That is A look of innocence and purity... A look that says who me it could not of been me... I am completely innocent a total angel and most certainly not guilty of said discretion...

Yup, and I still have that same look today ;)

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 I really must find one of me that's older (younger?) than any I've posted before.[/DIV]
 That would be awesome.

Gopher

Natasha

Gopher

They still say that.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 They still say that.[/DIV]
 About what?

Gopher

Natasha

What part of you?

Gopher

purelife

Aw, so cute, Gophie!  Your mom dresses you well! :)

My mom didn't dress me too well for a class pic once....

Gopher

I'm not so well dressed later on.

Natasha

purelife wrote:
 Aw, so cute, Gophie!  Your mom dresses you well! :)

My mom didn't dress me too well for a class pic once.... [/DIV]
 I have one of those too. Everytime I see it I wonder, why couldn't she have lost that pic.

purelife

Agreed, Natasha! :)  

I won't be making that mistake with my lil guy.

My mom got me clothes that weren't considered fashionable to my classmates.  No wonder I got picked on in grade 7 when I changed schools. :(  

|