Started by Gopher, Jun 03 10 07:45

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 cat fight[/DIV]
 =D no cat fight here. I'll ignore the runt (runt meant in a JOKING manner since Itsy is small in height) before fighting with her. [/DIV]
 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

and in this corner is.........[/DIV]
 Nope.. ignore, remember?

Natasha

Russ wrote:
 Im obviously out of the loop.

I didnt know Itsy Bitsy was female. Although I havent read more than a few posts by her.

I wouldn't bother trying to catch up on everything. It would take waay to long. Better for you to just jump in. We'll play nice with you  :)

Im on the fence on this one about Orik.. Looking from a 3rd party viewpoint, I agree with Natasha.

Thank you.

However, we dont know the full story from Oriks perspective, so I would have to go with what he says. He was there so to speak.

Agree. When I first started posting here I thought for sure Orik and I would have problems. I felt as if we had major conflicting personalities. It's been some time now and I have to admit he's grown on me. As have the rest of you gentlemen (and PC/Purelife). Regarldess of what happened with his family, Oriks seems to be doing well. He's very insightful, kind and intelligent. Those are all qualities that can be respected.  

Orik

Nothing is happening With My family and I. We talk on the phone keeping each other up dated on whats going on in our lives. We are not that close but we are not at odds either. I talk to my brother once in a while as well.

I may call them my foster parents on here, cause that is what they are. At the same time, they are also My Mum, My Dad and My Brother. I must admit that it has taken me years to accept that. They are the way they are and I am the way I am.

If anything or anyone was to harm or be a threat to them. I would track down the source of that threat or of potential harm and I would eliminate it. As quickly as I could and I would do so with malice (hatred) in my heart. We may not be close to each other as some other families are Natasha, but despite our difference's, I love them and I am protective of them.

Natasha in all honesty, I would not change my past, not for anything, I love my foster parents, They may not be perfect & I may not love all they do. They may not be what I imagine the perfect family should be. But, I could have never asked for any family that is better. For there is none better than they.

They gave me a name, true they changed what it was originally, but they gave me a family name. A family name I am proud of. They gave me a home in a time they did not have to, they opened there hearts and hearth to a base bastard like me they brought me honour when all I brought them was shame.

They gave me a place I belonged...They are the only family I have. I may or may not have one of my own. I can only hope one day I shall. but I know what I see and the simple truth is, it is doubtful I shall ever have one. If I do one day find myself with a family, with sons & daughters that look up to me for guidance. Well, I can only hope, I can be half as good to them as my father was to me.

My Foster parents put up with a hell, Why they adopted me for a son I will never know.. They did the best they could. I do not hold anything against them. I am what I am no more no less. I was a bastard of a child, a unforgivable little hellion.

My Parents put up with so much crap. I am surprised they did not disown me. Instead they adopted me. I can never understand that, I know what I was like and am astounded they did not throw me in a sack with stones in it and drown me like a rat.

My parents choose to adopt me despite having such a rotten hellion of a child like me, they did some thing even odder yet, they adopted another little bastard. That is the one who became my little brother. Please do not misunderstand me, when I say my foster brother, mother and father or when I reference them as my foster parents. They are all one and the same. They are my family, They are my parents. I just am not much of a son...

There is no excuse or explanations. I am what I am, no more and no less. Thank you for your kind words Natasha. I am like mould I tend to grow... It seems I have grown on you... I am glad to see that you decided not to take the first meeting and that you decided to take the time to get to know me first..... Peace be with you all.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Wonderful post Orik and you're very welcome. I'm happy we've able to warm up to one another. I try to never base anything on first impressions. You never know what that person is going through or having to deal with during the time so if there are negative thoughts/feelings/attiutudes they should be overlooked so a fair impression can be made. Granted, it's hard to do sometimes but more times than not I'm happy with the end result.

So since you grow like mold can we can call you "Moldy Orik"? lol  ;)

Orik

Now now Natasha. It is not mouldy Orik think of it as Mouldy orik as in I broke the Mould. I am one of a kind after all. My mould keeps growing and changing everyday.  The other tripe of mold (pun intended) many are allergic to and in some circumstances it can even be lethal to a person. I may be dangerous at times but I certainly am not lethal. [span style="font-family: Tahoma,arial,helvetica,serif;"]N[/span]ot unless I am in a circumstance that requires the use of lethal force.

You are so sweet Tasha, I must thank you once again for the kind compliments. I can not prevent yo u calling me whatever you like, but I would prefer if you just called me a friend and not as anything else. I will answer to Orik just as easily as anything else.  

Peace I'm out of here.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

Itsy Bitsy wrote:

This is all I could get.

Awww Itsy who stole your smile ?

You look so unhappy like some one just scared you with a giant spider or like a girl who had her favourite dolly stolen... A cute child just a sad picture makes my heart heavy to see this.. I don't know why...

Natasha

Orik wrote:

You are so sweet Tasha, I must thank you once again for the kind compliments. I can not prevent yo u calling me whatever you like, but I would prefer if you just called me a friend and not as anything else. I will answer to Orik just as easily as anything else.  

Friends are something we can never have to many of. It would be my honor to call you a friend, Orik. Thank you  =)  

P.C.

(Copy of Post from June 9)  Most of my pics are water damaged but here are a couple semi survivors.

The second one is from one of those photo booths.  The 2nd 3rd and 4th pics (where I actually smiled) are kinda trashed.  I was going for that stunned look.

[img style="width: 189px; height: 260px;" src="http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/4201/20245322.jpg[/img]

[img style="width: 198px; height: 219px;" src="http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/2874/me3.jpg[/img]

I still wear my hair parted on the side, but I just noticed it's the opposite side.

edit ****Ummm.....where did that pic come from.  It's nobody I know...and I didn't post it.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

HI Pc what has happened to you and many other posters is Tinpic seems to run out of storage for it's photos and they are recycling image addresses that have not been accessed in some time and guess what happens, some body else's photo ends up on the address you had for a completely different photos..

I posted some photos of a Discover Vancouver Club Trucks being broken in to. I had not accessed those photos on the site in some time. when i did I was horrified to discover 90 percent of the photos i had linked where now some strange Asian girl in a bath tub wearing some baubles and not much else.. good looking woman but they most definitely were not what I posted..

You might wish to open an account with some other sites to prevent your photo's from being recycled

Natasha

I missed the original pic  :(

lol @ what Oriks links got changed to.

Wonder if imageshack has the same problems?

Orik

I laughed also, I meant to say the girl was just wearing bubbles, not baubles she might have been wearing some baubles but the bubbles hid them.... talk about tired typing ...

I don't know if imageshack has the same problems as tinypic for address recycling but I have had photos disappear from imageshack for no definitive reason (is that the word I need definitive)

Gopher

I know I'm there somewhere.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Well that picture made me feel younger than you sir.........me thinks
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

[div style="overflow: auto; width: 100%;"][div style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]"Natasha wrote:  I missed the original pic  :([/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]lol @ what Oriks links got changed to. [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] Wonder if imageshack has the same problems?"

I can't remember Natasha, but I think it was a picture of me in the bathtub wearing nothing but baubles.
[/div]  

P.C.

Imageshack is what I use Natasha.  I only used them because I understood they did not cache your pics if you didn't use an account.  So much for that notion.  

|