Would you have?

Started by DDD, May 26 10 03:16

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

If' it's Blue I'm sure they're happy they aren't getting it. I know I wouldn't touch one if it was Blue  ;)    

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 If' it's Blue I'm sure they're happy they aren't getting it. I know I wouldn't touch one if it was Blue  ;)

nice and pink.............
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Yeah at least that gives the illusion that every thing is ok.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Yeah at least that gives the illusion that every thing is ok.[/DIV]
 LOL...............no Forn it is pink but its whats coming out of your **** that is awwwwww

Natasha

lol.. Did you just call me Forn? As in Forny? How about no.

So you'd still go down on a rotten cunt as long as what came out of it was yum? I don't think so, mister...lol

DDD

Natasha wrote:

So you'd still go down on a rotten cunt as long as what came out of it was yum? I don't think so, mister...lol[/DIV]
 LOL no just making a joke about Forn's thread that got deleted at the other place you needed to have read it to get the joke

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

So you'd still go down on a rotten cunt as long as what came out of it was yum? I don't think so, mister...lol[/DIV]
 LOL no just making a joke about Forn's thread that got deleted at the other place you needed to have read it to get the joke[/DIV]
 Oh you mean I actually missed something worth reading over there? *sigh* ok, I'm over it now.

DDD

While Dexter is all pissy over it.............the place is just not the same any more

Natasha

It hasn't been the same for some time. I miss the old days when we all loved each other and were tolerant of one another.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 It hasn't been the same for some time. I miss the old days when we all loved each other and were tolerant of one another. [/DIV]
 till shit head showed up

Itsy Bitsy

^ holy fvck. Do you constantly need to bring him up? Obsessed much? *rolls eyes*

I know what thread you're talking about and it was disgusting, but entertaining. I think the mod overreacted by deleting it. All that's left over there now is word games and trivial chit chat about the weather and crap.

NSgirl

twice my age..no thankyou!
half my age, well I think that would be a bit young,some of the guys would probably look pretty tasty but I don't think I could handle the inexperience or immaturity!  

Little Fish

Lol... and a man 5 to 10 years younger than you ?

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 It hasn't been the same for some time. I miss the old days when we all loved each other and were tolerant of one another. [/DIV]
 till shit head showed up [/DIV]
 You'll have to be more specific. There were a few shit heads that showed up back then... lol ;)

If you're talking about irish and gordy, I loved and tolerated them just fine ... still do  =)

TehBorken

[div style="width: 100%;"]  [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; font-style: italic;" class="MsoNormal"]Sex with a person twice your age of you at  this very time.   [/p][p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; font-style: italic;" class="MsoNormal"] [/p] [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt; font-style: italic;" class="MsoNormal"]What about half as old  ?????[/p][p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]
[/p][p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]Half as old, sure, I do that almost every night.  (Not quite, but close!)[/p][p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]
[/p][p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]Twice as old....errr, no way. They'd have already been embalmed at that point. Ewwwwww.
[/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
This cute young gal is at a party when she notices this distinguished older gentlemen in a Army uniform standing off to the side. She's quite taken by him, and decides to flirt a bit. After a little conversation, she asks him teasingly, "So Captain, when was the last time you had sex?"

The Captain looks her in the eye and replies, "1958, young lady."

The gal is shocked. "Oh my god, 1958! That's such a long time ago!"

The Captain looks at his watch and says, "Not really....it's only 2130 right now."
[/div]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|