DDD

Started by GuardianFlash, May 03 10 06:15

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Well I was trying to get a clip from the Simpsons but it is unavailable in my area. I wanted the episode where Mr. Burns says I will donate one million dollars when pigs fly just as the pig in the dam is shot through the air then he says forget it...

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Well I was trying to get a clip from the Simpsons but it is unavailable in my area. I wanted the episode where Mr. Burns says I will donate one million dollars when pigs fly just as the pig in the dam is shot through the air then he says forget it...

[/DIV]
 LOL

I haven't watched that show in a long time.

DDD

That one one of the best episodes

Natasha

Sounds like it. I used to watch it on a regular basis but don't have much time for TV these days. I prefer watching movies. I've gotten to a point where I don't like action much anymore. They're too far fetched. I love scary movies though. Especially when I have to sleep with the light on..lol.

Oh I do still catch an eppy of Family Guy every now and then though.    

DDD

I prefer watching movies. I've gotten to a point where I don't like action much anymore. They're too far fetched. I love scary movies though.

LOL.................I could have wrote that about me

Natasha

=)

Scary movies hold my attention longer than Action movies and I've never been one for Chick Flicks.

DDD

Natasha

^ good for you.. lol

DDD

[FONT size=7]        [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/2.gif"][/FONT]

|