The Good Morning Thread

Started by DDD, Apr 21 10 08:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Angry Orik

How dare it be morning, I have not even slept yet... if you call 3 hours fiful napping sleep, sleeping and the night before 4 hrs worth in 5 min and 15 minute doses, sleeping bah. I am not gonna say it. It is not gonna happen... Nothing nice about it.

Sleep I Need it!!!! More Sleep growls at the sunshine!!!!... complaining abut the need for sleep....

Sportsdude

Hang in there Orik. I'm a former (or soon to be current probably) night worker. I know how it feels to go to bed when everyone is getting up. sucks.

Indeed DDD, another beautiful day in this part of the world.

It's storming back in Lake Wobegon, I miss those storms.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]I like good storm too......but it is nice to have some sun for more than ½ a day. And I do not re[?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]ly remember any good storms this winter was kind of just windy, rain.......we need some thunder and lighting now that's a good storm. O yea and WTF happened to our snow this year never even bothered to dust off the skies with the Olympics going on and [st1:PersonName w:st="on"]al[/st1:PersonName]l.

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Thanks SD I worked day shifts for years.. 8 am to 5 pm for 12 years... then 1 month of 2 am to 10 am and my body just refuses to sleep at nights... I have always been a natural night owl it is my body's bio rhythm it just feels normal to sleep in the day and be awake all night.

The problem is I just cant seem to sleep at night anymore, maybe it is because I have no real work and don't do much of anything all day except read the want ads, job posting sites & the bulletin boards. Sometimes I even call the former employers to see if they have any shift work that needs to be filled.

Right now my biorhythm is out of whack and needs to be kicked in to days or nights. It just can not seem to make up it's mind perhaps it is time to ask for medical intervention again. I just hate to use pills but they did help the last time and I did get real sleep. Something I am desperate for.

The chronic headaches do not help, I am feeling so discombobulated, sore back, arms, the neck feels on fire, all the body's muscles are sore and fatigued but I have done nothing so strenuous that they should feel this badly. If I didn't know any better I would say I am constantly coming down off L.S.D. because sure as hell fire that is what I am feeling like.

I have not used any soft drugs or hard drugs which includes being free from using L.S.D. Since the early 1990's. At this current moment in time, I want to swear using some foul blue words, I feel like voicing some very crass invective here, consisting of a bunch of four letter words a bit of french dialogue minus translated subtitles and end it all with a couple of classic taking the lords name in vanes and end it with a old fashioned God damn it all to hell....

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 [p style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;" class="MsoNormal"]I like good storm too......but it is nice to have some sun for more than ½ a day. And I do not re[st1:personname w:st="on"]al[/st1:personname]ly remember any good storms this winter was kind of just windy, rain.......we need some thunder and lighting now that's a good storm. O yea and WTF happened to our snow this year never even bothered to dust off the skies with the Olympics going on and [st1:personname w:st="on"]al[/st1:personname]l.[/p]

We just had one with strong winds, lightening, thunder and power outtage. I got caught in it and was soaked when I came in the house. I decided to take a warm shower before putting on some warm dry clothes  =)

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
  [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]I like good storm too[/SPAN]......but it is nice to have some sun for more than ½ a day. And I do not re[ST1:PERSONNAME w:st="on"]al[/ST1:PERSONNAME]ly remember any good storms this winter was kind of just windy, rain.......we need some thunder and lighting now that's a good storm. O yea and WTF happened to our snow this year never even bothered to dust off the skies with the Olympics going on and [ST1:PERSONNAME w:st="on"]al[/ST1:PERSONNAME]l.

[/DIV]

[SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: bold"]We just had one with strong winds, lightening, thunder and power outtage. I got caught in it and was soaked when I came in the house. I decided to take a warm shower before putting on some warm dry clothes  =)[/SPAN]

See now that is like it.............I will dry you off    [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/9.gif"]

Natasha

I don't mind the storm unless it wakes me up at night.

I hope I don't sick  =(

Orik

Good morning everyone. I can say it today. Because of a good nights sleep, in bed just a bit after 10 PM sound asleep by 11 PM. I slept all night & did not wake once during the evening, thank the light. I woke up just a bit past 6:30 AM this morning. However on a negative note I am feeling a bit of the dog though, red eyes, sore throat and feeling a little blah I just hope I am not getting sick.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I just hope I am not getting sick.

Get well wishes to you  (just in case).

DDD

Good Morning All.................i sure hope this sun sticks around

Natasha

Good morning people.

Sorry so late  =(

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Good morning people.

Sorry so late  =(

Never to late from you :)

Natasha

^ thank you

Good morning / afternoon /  night...  depending on where you are this wonderful yet cold and rainy day.

DDD

Good afternoon All.......................rain here now :(  

Natasha

G'afternoon. Finally stopped raining here. Still cold though. At least it's not snowing.  

|