The Good Morning Thread

Started by DDD, Apr 21 10 08:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

Morning Fellow DS'ers
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Morning Russ, and all other early birds.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Well, I guess thats true depending on where in the world everyone is.
I still find I get messed up all the time now with time differences. My poor body and internal clock lol. It doesnt matter when I try to nap or sleep, at any time my body will strive for 5.5 hours of sleep then thats it for the day. Whether its day or night. Ive obviously confused it too much.

So.. morning!
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Confusing your body is easily done. There are days when I feel I'm simply going through the motions due to the lack of a solid sleep schedule. The worst is when I'm sitting down with my eyelids weighing down so heavy, my head is hurting and I could literally fall over from being so sleepy but when I lay down to sleep or nap I'm immediately wide awake.

I'm usually not here in the morning so forgive me for saying "good night wonderful people".

Gopher

I forgive you everything., Good morning, Natasha - and all who follow in your wake.      

Natasha

You forgive me for everything? I'd like to know what I did to you that was so wrong that it warrents a statement like that. If there's something bad I did, intentially or not, I'd like to give a proper apology.

I missed the "good morning" again  =(   Sooo good evening everyone  :)  

Gopher

Revived especially for you, Natasha.

GOOD MORNING!

Natasha

I'm about an hour off but...

Good morning people. Hope you all rested well :)

Gopher

Natasha

This time I'm only 10 minutes off..lol

Good morning everyone. Have fun and keep safe today  :)

Gopher

Good morning everyone [A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rgtFSAD_g"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rgtFSAD_g[/A]

DDD

Good Morning and a Happy New Year..............in some places all ready and soon to be for all
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

Good Morning DS and all the regs here
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

I'm super way off today but Good Morning everyone!

Gopher

A very late good morning to everyone.

|