LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Talk about a shocking experience. Last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

She is thinking do me ken..........

LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

She is thinking why didn't I kill Gijoe first...  Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Last word
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Orik wrote:

She should have picked GI Joe instead of Ken. Ken's such a wuss...LW

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Orik wrote:

You like them tough and dumb..................LOL..............How about weak and smart         [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/cliparts/4.gif"]

[FONT color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD[/FONT]

Megan

Mr. Orik

She has been here before and fond to be wanton... last word

DDD

Mr Orik

Talk abut a quiet friday every one vacated for the weekend then ? Last Word

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
Orik wrote:

You like them tough and dumb...

LOL.. hey, that was so wrong!

How about weak and smart        

Well you got the weak part but smart waved bye bye to you a long time ago..lmao

;)

LW

Orik

Lol NOG sounds like DDD over at DV cause things are so dead here.. Last word

Natasha

LOL Orik.

I'm on DV now too but I've only been PMing. Maybe I should skim the threads a little.

LW

Orik

Just the ones I've replied in the rest are rather dull. =D not much for trolling material but some serious potential is there...

LW

Natasha

Ah.

Not much for trolling. Between replying here and PMing with Irish over there, I wouldn't know where or how to begin.

LW

|