Gopher

Yes, a plate glass door

Last word
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Oh it's like a normal occurance for me.

LW

Gopher

LW is an abbreviation, it is NOT the last word.

DDD

my thread my rules...........LW  [FONT color=#e6e6e6 size=1]last word[/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Yes, but you've just gone. Last word.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 LW is an abbreviation, it is NOT the last word.[/DIV]
 What the frack?! You can't pull a rule change now.. after how many pages?!

[A class=verdana11black href="http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/super-smileys/humor/tongue-out-02156/"][img title="Tongue Out" border=0 alt="Tongue Out" src="http://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/humor/tongue-out.gif"][/A]

LW!

LW!

LW!

Gopher

36 pages isn't all that many.

Last word.

Natasha

True but you're at least 35 pages too late to impliment a rule change.

LW  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 LW is an abbreviation, it is NOT the last word.[/DIV]
 What the frack?! You can't pull a rule change now.. after how many pages?!

[A class=verdana11black href="http://www.myemoticons.com/emoticons/super-smileys/humor/tongue-out-02156/"][img title="Tongue Out" border=0 alt="Tongue Out" src="http://www.myemoticons.com/images/super-smileys/humor/tongue-out.gif"][/A]

LW!

LW!

LW![/DIV][img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]
 Nice tounge  LAST WORD                  

Gopher

DDD

I like hooters

LAST WORD

Orik

Lol those are all some great last words...

Natasha thats such a ouch, walking in to a wall  and ouch to Gophers plate glass door. I know some one who did that to, I do not remember doing so but I do remember hearing the story, told time an time again, by my parental units, I was about 4 or 5 when it happened, and I got stitches below my lip for the injury.

What I don't understand was why the parental units let a child my age run around alone on a glass balcony

Heres another one, walking along and paying way to much attention while eyeballing a great looking lady, I turned and bam right into a light post... Doh... I am not the only one to have done this I have lost count how many times I have seen other males do something similar.

I am sure... All of us have walked in to one thing or another at some point of times in our lives....

Even worse yet, try hitting a parked car with a bicycle, I forget how old I was, sometime after age 8 and before age 11.... Hands up all who have done that one... What? none of you.. Sheesh, I guess its just me and the neighbour kid, who like Gopher also walked into a plate glass door.

Lots of words For the Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Heres another one, walking along and paying way to much attention while eyeballing a great looking lady

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Came across a car accident and that's what happened to these guys.... watching this very nice looking young woman walking down the street and wham........man she was nice

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]LAST WORD

Orik

Lol got to keep the eye on the road not them Gal's Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:

I got stitches below my lip for the injury.
Oh my gosh, that's terrible. I've never gotten stiches due to walking into something. I've had bruises, bumps, and even split a toe nail in half  (that sucked) but never stiches.

walking along and paying way to much attention while eyeballing a great looking lady, I turned and bam right into a light post.

One time while driving I was passing a car wash and noticed this woman bent over vaccuming her vehicle. It was a very lovely sight however when I turned to look at the road, I almost rear ended a flat bed truck. I learned my lesson.

Even worse yet, try hitting a parked car with a bicycle

Try hitting a parked BUS with your CAR..lol

I've outdone all you gentlemen so I think I deserve the LW  =)

|