LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

And I'll reclaim it

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

But not for long, the tide's just washed it back to me. Last word.  

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ffff00 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"] LAST WORD!!!![/FONT]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Last word!

DDD

Gopher

OK DDD, I'll relent, you can have

The Last Word!

DDD

Why Thanks

LAST WORD

Gopher

Your more than welcome to the

LAST WORD.

DDD

Why then I will just pack it up and take it to the lake with me

LAST WORD

Gopher

Whatever you take to the lake with you, please don't forget the last word.

DDD

I will not forget the LAST WORD

Orik

[img alt="http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd76/dollarsmum/lastword105B15D.gif" src="http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd76/dollarsmum/lastword105B15D.gif"]  

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ff4040" color=#ffff00 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"] LAST WORD!!!![/FONT]

|