LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

[SPAN id=result_box lang=ar class=short_text][SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_pkblvy="71"]آخر[/SPAN] [SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_pkblvy="72"]كلمة[/SPAN][/SPAN]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

You could lock it D but last word would still be available to those with administrative or mod access...

Any forum Mod or the boards Administrator could add his or her Last Word and then lock it.

[span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="iw"][span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]מילה[/span] [span title="Click for alternate translations" class="hps"]אחרונה[/span][/span]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I know, but I'm sure they won't.

[SPAN id=result_box lang=ur class=short_text][SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_jz4uat="108"]آخری[/SPAN] [SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations" closure_uid_jz4uat="109"]لفظ[/SPAN][/SPAN]  

DDD

Orik wrote:
You could lock it D but last word would still be available to those with administrative or mod access...

Any forum Mod or the boards Administrator could add his or her Last Word and then lock it.

[SPAN id=result_box lang=iw class=short_text][SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations"]מילה[/SPAN] [SPAN class=hps title="Click for alternate translations"]אחרונה[/SPAN][/SPAN]

would still be mine just stolen................LAST WORD;)

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Whereas mine is an HONEST last word.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Whereas mine is an HONEST last word.[/DIV]
 Honestly mine is the LAST WORD;)  

Orik

In to steal the last word from the thieving hands of DDD  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

And I'm here to thankfully take it from the rescuing hands of Orik.  Last word.

Orik

dropping in to take back the last word and place My Last Word back on the curio shelf where it belongs..

Gopher

Very deserving of your CURIO shelf as it's destined to be a rairty there. Last word.

DDD

Orik wrote:
In to steal the last word from the thieving hands of DDD  
 [img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); border=0 name=karmaImage src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_r.gif" width=68 height=72]

So now I am a thief............gee thanks.........NOT

LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Nobody could reasonably accuse me of theft because the last word is mine by right. Last word.

Orik

Well since you stole it from me... One therefor could call you a thief

but I don't think It should be yours by theft.  So i gladly give you the last word for today

Gopher has the last word

Gopher

I know. Last word.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Nobody could reasonably accuse me of theft because the last word is mine by right. Last word.[/DIV]
 Me thinks not....................by right it is mine LAST WORD;)

[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview
[/FONT] [TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]TD.at_r1 (    VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom ) [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ma[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]bad[/TD] [TD]n[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT value=badman size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s tabIndex=3 onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" value=Post type=submit name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p tabIndex=4 onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" value=Preview type=submit name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

|