LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I have no objections whatsoever to a LADY temporarily having the last word.[/DIV]
 and here i thought you where a guy........lol..............

LAST WORD;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

I am, and that makes me able to recognise Natasha as the lady she most undoubtedly is. Last word.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I am, and that makes me able to recognise Natasha as the lady she most undoubtedly is. Last word.[/DIV]
 yes she is a class act but I have LAST WORD;)

Gopher

Time to rid yourself of your delusions, DDD  -   and accept that I have the last word.

DDD

Back just to grab MY LAST WORD;)

Gopher

I'm sure you missed it. Well then, miss it again! Last word.

DDD

[DIV style="WIDTH: 100%; OVERFLOW: auto"] Back just to grab MY LAST WORD;)[/DIV][/DIV]

[DIV style="WIDTH: 100%; OVERFLOW: auto"] Back just to grab MY LAST WORD;)[/DIV][/DIV]

Gopher

I bet that made you feel a lot better. But now it's mine again. Last word.

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"]LAST WORD;)[/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"][/FONT]

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#ff0000 size=7 face="Arial Black"][/FONT]

[SPAN class=smalltext]
[FONT size=2]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/FONT][/SPAN]
 [TABLE border=1 bgColor=#ffffdd] [TBODY] [TR] [TD colSpan=2 align=middle][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]TD.at_r1 (    VERTICAL-ALIGN: bottom ) [/STYLE]  [TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]pl[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]tri[/TD] [TD]e[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT value=DDD type=hidden name=sauce_check][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s tabIndex=3 onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" value=Post type=submit name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p tabIndex=4 onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" value=Preview type=submit name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Gopher

It isn't! MINE is the last word.

DDD

nope MINE

LAST WORD;)

Isis

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000" color=#c00000 size=4]*RUNS ACROSS THE SCREEN NAKED DISTRACTING YOU WHILE SHE GRABS*[/FONT]

LAST WORD!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Run naked across the screen again Isis, and this time a little slower, because the last word is mine.

Natasha

Gosh, not even a nude woman can have the last word? Tough crowd!

Guess I'll just borrow the last word  :)

Thank you!

Gopher

You're welcome - and by the way, thanks for giving it back to me. Last word.

|