noise or silence

DDD

Natasha wrote:
Grey hair (on men only)

noise or silence

Silence while looking out at the lake at my cabin.........I LOVE IT

WIB ?

pet rat or pet skunk
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Pet skunk (musk scent glands removed) smart friendly easily litter box trained and as cute as cats..

Lemonade or Tomato Juice

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

easy.........Lemonade

vodka or gin

Orik

Vodka

Tonic Water Or Club Soda

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
Vodka

Tonic Water Or Club Soda

not sure never had either....... so club soda

acid or mushrooms

Orik

having used them both before I have to be honest L.S.D was much better it provided a longer lasting trip and much more intense but Mushrooms do not leave you feeling dirty or unclean like L.S.D does when you come down.. L.S.D is better for the intensity the longer peak times and duration of the high. 1 to 3 days.. Mushrooms for the cleanliness... L.S.D is a dirty drug the rat poison and other chemicals cut in to it... The strychnine in it plays havoc on the human body.. mushrooms are slightly safer for the human body... but they can be deadly if using the wrong ones.. hell all drugs are deadly...

Better to use none of the above..
 And to be honest Peyote was much better.. though there was much to be said for MDMA aka Exstacy...

Knowing what I do now I have to say none of the above, being a drug free individual and none supportive of any hard core drugs.. man made.... natural.. is the better alternative, if you need to use... Find something else to entertain yourself  If you have to use drugs to have fun you are doing something wrong...

Beach Bunnies or Disco Dolls...

Gopher

Beach bunnies

Mediterranean or Caribbean?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

Food undercooked or overcooked?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Caribbean for a vacation Mediterranean for food.

As for the food stuffs... Well it depends on the item being served. If that item is Pork then I would rather have it over cooked.. undercooked pork can cause tapeworms and other parasites to find a new host, namely the person who ingested it.

Beef  let's say steaks for instance I like my steak rare to medium.. so a undercooked steak is better than over cooked one, but if it is a hamburger or meatloaf I like them well done. so slightly over cooked is better than undercooked.. Nothing worse than undercooked turkey or chicken or duck so again they must be over cooked..

It looks to me that over cooked wins.. in my vote.

Which is Best

Birds Singing. or Crickets Chirping

Natasha

Crickets

WIB veggies or fruit

Orik

Fruit...

Which Is Best

DVD Rental or Pay Per View

Natasha

PPV

WIB comedy or action movies

Orik

Action movies of course. (but what is WIB Comedy ?)

Stand up Comedians Or Improve Comedians ?

|