Friggin HOT

Started by TehBorken, Jul 29 09 02:28

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

It's hot here today....[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 0);"]106.2[/span] at our place, and climbing. And we thought it was hot yesterday when it hit 97, lol.

Fug.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Orik

yup it's hot. turns up air conditioning and sighs with relief..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Orik wrote:
 yup it's hot. turns up air conditioning and sighs with relief..

this.
I installed anotehr AC the other day in my living room for this very reason. It supposed to be big enough to do my living room as well.. but it was making funny sounds so I closed off the kitchen with teh sliders.. and just left the windows and door open with the fan.. its like walking from from the desert into a freezer, lol.

My pool in my backyards water is 31 deg C

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

eh...you guys stole our usually hot summer temperatures but than you are welcome to these temperatures.  It is in the adnomally cool 70s here in the Bay Area.

Each year we get one or two fatalities from the heat...usually older folks.  Hope you guys fare better

Russ

49er wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]eh...you guys stole our usually hot summer temperatures but than you are welcome to these temperatures.  It is in the adnomally cool 70s here in the Bay Area.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]Each year we get one or two fatalities from the heat...usually older folks.  Hope you guys fare better[/div]
Believe me.. we didnt intend to steal your hot weather.
It seems its getting hotter up here every year.. and also setting record cold temps in teh winter for a 20 year cycle.
Hey.. at least our wineries are getting incredible growing times!
Yeah.. I really hope we dont have any fatalities. I was thinking about that the other day when they were talking about record temps.. its always the helpless that seem to pay the price.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims