My Puppy

Started by GuardianFlash, Jul 18 10 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

GuardianFlash

As you can see I posted the above testing post just a min ago and no modify option

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8301/capturexj.png
Discover Vancouver

Orik

well I guess you have insufficient posts and or time on the forum as a member I do not know the criteria that is needed for it to be enabled for you.

I just know it works for me y

You might need a minimum of 25 to a maximum of 100 posts before it is enabled for you, this is required on some forums to prevent spammers from running rampant on a forum board.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Blue Neener Frost

Love the puppy and it is cute, adorable really

just copy the link and use the button to paste it in.

Orik

Neener, Guardian says he has no tool bar,  so if there is no tool-bar, there is also no link button to press to enter the image url for posting. .  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Blue Neener

Oh missed that  maybe he's using the quick reply instead of the regular reply.
Just a thought

DDD

GuardianFlash wrote:

Hi DDD
     Hi back at you ............ nice doggy.........what happened ....... I would hate to have that around my neck... LOL
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!