The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

weird al

Decide to try some of this stuff:

http://www.innisandgunn.com/thebeer_newproducts.htm

their regular beer is a tad too sweet - kinda like candy - I'm hoping this stuff will have a somewhat darker flavor, aged in rum casks & all...

then it's on to some zin, then some Baileys..

must be Monday!

P.C.

Heyyyyy weird al !  You sure know yer exotic beers.

What's wrong with candy ?  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

ahh, I don't like beer to taste like candy - Baileys is cool, but beer shouldn't be too pretty...  

P.C.

I getcher point fer sure weird al.  All I know is I'm pouring myself sumpin !!!!!

weird al

ok well, time to pop the top on this sucker...  

Lil Me

I don't know why there isn't a frozen beer drink.  Something like a slurpee or a bellini.
 Would that be a good idea?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I has a Boooka.    

P.C.

lol Lil Me.  Using a spoon for beer just doesn't seem right.  

Lil Me

Ice cold beer = good
 Ice cold mug = good (like the frozen A&W mug)

So why not a beer slurpee?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

weird al

P.C. wrote:
I has a Boooka.  

Sambuca? I remember dropping into a Legion one Monday night after work after a weekend of heavy drinking. So, a few brews at work, pacing, then off to the Legion for two quadruple Sambucas.

The bartender looks at me kind of funny and I explain, "yeah I need 'em....I'm tapering."

P.C.

I think you could be on to something Lil Me.  QUICK....slap a patent on it !!!!

A quadruple w al ?  Oh my.  I might try a decadruple.  I let you know if it's any good.

Lil Me

Are we shooting the Boooooka or sipping it tonight?  

weird al

Now I just ask for an octuple. Saves time and all.  

P.C.

I'm a sipper.  But I'm a fast and frequent sipper.  

Lil Me

And do we line up the individual shots, Al?  Or put them in a tall glass?  

|