Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Something About Mary?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

No! Something about Dickhead.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Sawdust wrote:  The bar is closed. The clientele has dropped below acceptable levels.!

Me too ?  [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]          
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sawdust

Only if you bring Mr Simmons with you.

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

hahaha. you guys are funny.  

Lil Me

Helloooo?  Anyone in tonight?  Or is everyone out on the deck?  Beer anyone?  I brought enough to share.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

sweet free beer.  

weird al

This one's not sweet, and far from free, at $6 a pop. Hoppy as hell, and 6.5% alkyhol. For hopheads only.

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]er[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]adv[/TD] [TD]t[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

P.C.

Mr. Al knows the good stuffs.  If I were a beer person, I'd listen up.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

MMMMM BEER

What about those fake hard drinks in a beer bottle P.C.? (Mike's Hard Lemonade)

Sawdust

Lazy day. Just hanging in the lounge watching golf, olympics and cruising the net via Stumble Upon. Neat site.

Sawdust

FRIDAY!!!!

Who needs a cold one on this hot Friday?

Lil Me

I do!  I have to go out, but I'll be in the lounge in a couple of hours.  Can you keep a beer on ice for me?  Thanks.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

It is chilled and awaiting your arrival.

|