The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

lol from glancing at the last few posts.. The party got out of control and PC got worried she was reverting back to her wild child days and decided to go to bed. haha

Ya, me too.  And what the H   E double hockey sticks are you talking about.  PC never worries over parties...and 'reverting back' are pretty strong words for someone barely out of their wild child days. (insert smilie with fingers crossed behind back)

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
[em]lol from glancing at the last few posts.. The party got out of control and PC got worried she was reverting back to her wild child days and decided to go to bed. haha[/em]

Ya, me too.  And what the H   E double hockey sticks are you talking about.  PC never worries over parties...and 'reverting back' are pretty strong words for someone barely out of their wild child days. (insert smilie with fingers crossed behind back)

The greatest sequence of posts on this forum in a long time, had me rolling on the floor. (granted I wasn't really sober). lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

[/p]  

P.C.

I'm having the all time best summer drink ever.....gin and tonic.  Sooooo refreshing.   I think I might say this again in a couple weeks when my mint is ready to pick....then IT will be the all time best summer drink ever....Mojitos.  I wish I had a lime tree.

van_guy

G and T is a very civilized drink.No matter how bad things got in the desert - wow!!We would keep the gin in the freezer and the tonic very cold.
Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

I never drink it any other time.  But on a hot balmy day....it's just right.

Lil Me

Drink, anyone?

I'm emptying another dusty bottle.

This one is an ancient bottle of Galliano that belonged to my grandfather.  He's been gone for 8 years, and I don't think he drank for the last 10 years of his life.  It may well be 20+ years old.

Anyone want a shot?!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

LOL.  Please remove your hands from my furry face.  They smell funny.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Hasn anyone tried Bud Lime?  It's out of stock here in the 'burbs.

Michel

Lil Me

LOL.  *shrugs*

What can I say.  I don't drink the fancy stuff.

Sportsdude

I've never had Bud Lime, but part of my family drinks it as they're too cheap to buy the other white person 'mexican' beer Corona. Corona which costs the same as the priced up Bud Lime, but to them 'tastes like dog piss' and of course isn't a AB product so of course they'd never buy it. haha

they have to announce to the family that they're buying a non-gm car like its bringing shame to them in some form. "We bought a Nissan Altima" *shudders* 3yrs later *tears of joy* 'We bought a Buick Rendezvous and traded in the Nissan'.  Then just recently, it was *funeral look* 'He had to buy a Suzuki SX4' and *shock* 'She bought a Mazda 3'.

The latter two are 'okay' as they're partly owned by GM or Ford so they could still sleep at night. A cousin married a guy with a Tundra, he immediately became the black sheep,  and it turned out he was gay or something (so the family says) (but in reality he cheated and now has a kid). Then everyone goes "yeah (insert name) was a strange fella, him and his Tundra."

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Pineapple juice with melon Malibu on the rocks.

|