The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

Sorry SD,I was distracted, here's an ice cols Stella for your pleasure !
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

I must sneak behind the bar more often......I have never even heard of a Stellas.  Not being a beer person, I don't pay much attention.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh P.C. you'd love their commercials. I've only seen them at the movie theatre, but I'll look for the train car one. It represents Stella.

Hmm I went to Heineken first because it was the anti-bud beer that's everywhere in this region. lol
Funny I've never gone on an A-B brewery tour, yet if it wasn't for that company a lot of my summers wouldn't of been the same. lol (friends gave us free tickets to sea world and busch gardens all the time)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hey!  *tiptoes into lounge*
 Any beer left?
 I'm out of lager.  I'm drinking a Mike's Cran with a couple of shots after I finished the last MGVD in my fridge.
 I have brown ale in the fridge, but I prefer to stick with the pisswater.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've got a local brew, gin, and Michelob Ultra, Champagne, Chardonnay.

Sawdust

For you Lil Me? There's always a cold one. I'm a lager guy myself, although I did put a few red amber ales in the fridge today that some goat left here.  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

Well I'm going to make my time in the lounge short tonight, unless you guys want a Movie night. lol it's in German though.  

P.C.

I'd rather watch something more intellectual.  Like....Surfs Up.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/d046.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

bwhaha.
Hmm I got my mom sort of interested in the french movie, but she needs to see the first one. I dunno if she'd get the second movie (the german) one. Although both are comedies. I better stop watching European films, they just make me want to move to Europe.

P.C.

Well ya better not watch the Wizard of Oz then.  You'll want to move to Kansas.

Sawdust

P.C.wrote

I'd rather watch something more intellectual.  Like....Surfs Up.  

Lil Me

*staggers into the lounge*

Hey everyone!  *stumbles*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hi Lil Me....careful hon.......lol

Hard day at the office ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

purelife

Hiya Lil Me. :)

May I offer you a glass of red wine?  

If anyone likes Lenny Kravitz, I have his greatest hits on right now and sipping red wine....

Lil Me

Hi purelife and P.C.

No wine, thanks.  I'm already done.  Just came from having vodka and some pot in my friend's greenhouse.

|