The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hey, in Vancouver you say "Aiya!"
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

like a Mafia Uncle.

I had one.  But he died (of natural causes...)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Was there concrete involved ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  No, he was old and he had cancer.
 There were some large men in suits at his funeral.

Michel

P.C.

lol.  No, he was old and he had cancer.
There were some large men in suits at his funeral.

Sorry Lil Me.  Didn't mean to be cheeky.

[FONT color=#737373]*were they wearing sunglasses?*   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c005.gif" border=0][/FONT]  

Lil Me

hahah.  No offence taken, P.C.!  No sunglasses, but they had lots of big rings on their fingers.

Pervy Uncle, Michel?  That's not good.

Sportsdude

funerals are always odd for me for some reason. weird things happen.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lil Me

hahahaha

We're gonna call you Oncle Michel now.

P.C.

funerals are always odd for me for some reason. weird things happen.

Do you find it odd,  that it's not acceptable to laugh at a funeral....yet it's OK to cry at a wedding ?

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
[em]funerals are always odd for me for some reason. weird things happen.[/em]

Do you find it odd,  that it's not acceptable to laugh at a funeral....yet it's OK to cry at a wedding ?

we laugh hysterically at funerals on my dad's side (once the service is over though) (my never serious in his life uncle (we have a lot in common in that department) is believe it or not a pastor) he does these gigs. Guess its about what kind of family you grew up in. My mom's side is always so serious and somber. Weddings are the same, laughing. Then again we use these life events as family reunions.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Alright.....the Ebony Lounge is always open to all.  But the last one out has to blow out the candles.  And as I am off to bed.....somebody needs to step up to the plate.

You know where everything is.....help yourself...enjoy.

Good night.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/muede/n020.gif" border=0]

|