Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

alright! will do!
They've got [strong style="font-weight: normal;"]Unibroe Trios Pistole [/b]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Thank you so much for understanding.  An emotional drain is much more exhausting, and much less likely to promote sleep.  The day gets endlessly rehashed while sleep eludes you.  But I have to give it a try, or I'll be really exhausted tomorrow.

Good night and sweet rest to all of you.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

An emotional drain is much more exhausting, and much less likely to promote sleep.

It's SO true Kitten.  So nothing but visions of kittens lazing and lounging.....nobody knows relaxation like cats do.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

good night kitten. hope tomorrow is less stressful.  

weird al

Sportsdude wrote:
alright! will do!
They've got [STRONG style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"]Unibroe Trios Pistole [/b]  

Trois Pistoles is fine. They do another few brewskis that are quite worthy. Their Ephemere series comes out with a new varaiant every quarter. Although come to think of it, all you ever see anymore is the Ephemere made with apple. It's a beer, not a cider. and it's not sweet, thank god.

If you look at your Unibroue bottle, you'll see the production date on the shoulder. So right now, there's B0207, February 2nd 07.

It's nice when they've got the confidence to print the production date.

P.C.

Beer is interesting.  It has at least as many variations and nuances as wine.  I wish so much I could like it.

P.C.

Enjoy your beers boys.....please blow out the candles when you're done.  I must sleep....lots to do tammara.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

They only have Trois Pistoles listed on their website. I haven't been to the pub since Feb, so I don't remember what they had under "Canada". They've got like a couple hundred beer selections from every country I you can think of there.

What are the good local brews? Are they sold in stores?

weird al

Sportsdude wrote:
They only have Trois Pistoles listed on their website. I haven't been to the pub since Feb, so I don't remember what they had under "Canada". They've got like a couple hundred beer selections from every country I you can think of there.

What are the good local brews? Are they sold in stores?

Now, you're in Missouri right? If it doesn't have to be a Canadian beer, then there's probably lots of good local product available, stuff that hasn't had to travel too far, and hopefully was bottled quite recently, yesterday would be nice. Because sitting on the shelf kills a good beer.

There seems to be a revival of real beers , so well established  now that it's forcing the big industrial breweries to change, for the better, to maintain market share. If they could, they'd sell beer that tastes like industrial waste (actually many do), but the smaller, "craft" - type breweries are showing the way out of the gustatory abyss of the lowest common denominator.

Sportsdude

I'm talking about BC.  

weird al

Sportsdude wrote:
I'm talking about BC.

Ok, right now I'm drinking Lighthouse Brewing (or Brewery) IPA, from Victoria,  Clean, bitter, immaculate.. They have a stout, Lighthouse Keepers stout, that won a medal a couple of years ago. A beauty.

Keep an eye out for Flying Dog brewery, Colorado. And Rogue Brewery, Oregon. Geniuses.

Sportsdude

Flying Dog? there's a bunch of flying dog at this place I'm going. Thought the name was hysterical.  

P.C.

Hi Kitten....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF" border=0]

Yes.....again.  I swear....if we don't finish this job, I'm going to become a full out alcoholic.  We did some more scaffolding stuff today.  I don't think we'll ever have to do this again....but if we do.....we're hiring.

Sportsdude

I hope you don't have to (do this again), but that height does scare me a bit, looks dangerous.  

Russ

P.C. wrote:
 Hi Kitten....[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a056.GIF" border=0]

Yes.....again.  I swear....if we don't finish this job, I'm going to become a full out alcoholic.  We did some more scaffolding stuff today.  I don't think we'll ever have to do this again....but if we do.....we're hiring.[/DIV]
 I missed kitten :(

I think the hardest part of scaffolding is putting the damn stuff together, then taking it apart. The actual doing of the job is the easy part compared to that.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|