The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Life's like that SD....always making choices.  A clean room has its own rewards......lol.  don'tcha just feel better in yer clean room???

I can't believe how tired I am.....and yet I don't believe that is going to stop me from pouring myself a wee night-cap.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Yeah the rooms clean but of course all the stuff that was in the room is in the hallway i.e. clothes. So I've got to wash everything tomorrow. ugh.

just going the entire day without talking isn't really what I'd call 'fun'. lol. ehh.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Do what I did......I sold 90% of my clothes at a garage sale.....HAHHAHAAAA  It's a snap picking out what I'm going to wear every morning.  I'm not kidding.....I kept about 3 sets of 'work clothes' and a couple 'going out of the house' clothes......and a couple 'for good' clothes.  Simplicity at its best.

It's cut my weekly laundry down to a severe minimum to boot.  So far, I love it.  It's amazing how much I had, that I really didn't need.

Bottom line is, I feel better when I go to bed at night, minus the clutter. (not ALL clutter of course....lol)

P.C.

Yipes....as soon as I posted that, I realized I NEED to go to bed.  G'night SD.  Sleep well in yer tidy room.

Sportsdude

I don't really have 'good' clothes. All the t-shirts I wear are between 2 to 4 years old which was like a foot ago height wise. lol
Heck I just got new shoes the last ones I had were 4 years old. they didn't have any soles left.

Sportsdude

lol well its off to work for me. And I'll probably sleep in the cool basement in the morning with the tv on so I don't over sleep the Indy 500 tomorrow.
Doesn't Mr. Sawdust like autoracing? I seem to remember he does. I wonder if Danica will actually win for the first time tomorrow.

g'night

P.C.

Took a bit of a break from painting the siding.  So I'm doing some trim......nice smoooooth surface....lol

His highness almost bagged a partridge this morning.  Now there's a pair of them sitting in the tree squawking their heads off.

I seem to be irritable today.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a090.gif" border=0]

kitten

It's all the painting in high places that's getting to you.  Stress levels go WAY up!  Enjoy your break and relax for a while.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

And what are you up to this fine day?  Not the storage locker !!!!

The high up part is not appealing at all.  I find the knee knocking is gittin to me.

kitten

Just another work day, P.C.  But this afternoon back to the storage locker or the bedroom closet.  That needs attention too.  

Maybe take a small drink to relax your muscles before climbing.

P.C.

lol.....alcholol and high places probably aren't a good mix.

Perhaps some garden puttering is in order.

It's amazing how good it feels when your closests are clean.  Of course, I'm amused easily, so this may not be true for everyone.

kitten

True.  A clean closet is a joy to behold, but getting there is NOT half the fun.

Sportsdude

well my washing my clothes is almost done! woot! and with my room clean, my mother is going to shocked. :)  

kitten

Great!  How long do you think  you can keep it that way?

Sportsdude

a week lol
no I'm going to work on the room, not let it go to neglect.

|