The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Didn't the sun just go down up there?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Yup....but I get tired in relationship to how hard I worked today or how hard I may have to work tomorrow.....not by the sun.....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I'm going to be so confused with the 9:30 the sun goes down in the summer. I'm used to 8pm. That's when it goes down in the summer. lol
So when does it get completely dark?

Sawdust

Right now 10 ish.

[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="70%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD width="10%"][/TD] [TD class=Label align=middle width="30%"]SUNRISE /
SUNSET[/TD] [TD class=Label align=middle width="30%"]TWILIGHT[/TD] [TD class=Label align=middle width="30%"]DAYLIGHT HOURS[/TD][/TR][!--] [TR] [TD rowSpan=2][/TD] [TD align=left]  5:22[/TD][!--] [TD align=left]  4:41[/TD][!--] [TD align=left width="100%" rowSpan=2]15hrs 47min[/TD][/TR][!--] [TR] [TD align=left]  21:10[/TD][!--] [TD align=left]  21:51[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sawdust

Night comes again to the lounge. Mrs Sawdust has gone for a well earned sleep. and Mr Wiser is nursing me and my weary bones from my 'week off' . The joys of living in a forest can be tempered by all the 'forest flotsam' you get, 10 pickup loads to get the crap out of here, but then it's beautiful for the next year.  A couple of days work for 12 months is a fair trade.

New planters built

New stairs excavated and built

Drain field partialy excavated and repaired

Repainting on the house has commenced!

Extreme workout on the new BBQ, The infrared rotisserie rocks!

More projects and only 3 days left.

Damn, where did that Sambuca come from?[/DIV][/DIV]
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

wow you guys take being busy to a whole new level. :)  

P.C.

.....and I slept like caca to boot.  So today I'm working in slow-mo.

More painting.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/haushalt/k038.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
wow you guys take being busy to a whole new level. :)  
 --

They sound too busy to get busy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sleep is starting to sound like a sensuous word.

Sportsdude

lol lil me.
So when are the new pics coming P.C.?

kitten

I checked in twice today and found nobody here, so I got busy with my own project...cleaning out my storage locker.  I think everything I've put in there for the last 10+ years has had babies, because I was astonished at what was there, and how much was there.  I think I must have been stronger then, because I don't have a clue how I got it downstairs, and it's going to be a whole lot worse bringing it back up!  Anyway, time to relax and have a bite to eat.  See  you later.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

see yeah later kitten!
Storage locker clean out always an adventure.

kitten

Adventure,SD??  I think of it more as Nightmare On Elm Street!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

hahaha you should see my room. lol
What a start to the holiday weekend for me, I'm watching women's college softball on espn instead of being down on the farm because I have to work. :(((((((

P.C.

Good evening......and a beauty evening it is.

Storage locker clean out ?  OMG.  Is there a garage sale in your future Miss Kitten?....rofl

Just finished cleaning out my brushes.....had a quick tubby and I'm having some relaxo right now. (and it's blissfull)

|