If you're scared of spiders, don't look

Started by Michel, Jun 13 09 05:33

Previous topic - Next topic

van_guy

Michel wrote:
This belongs to the pic only thread, but I know some people really hate spiders. So I'll put those pics here in a distinct thread.

I was reading on the balcony when I saw that little spider on the patio door. I went to grab an old macro lens I haven't used for 5 or 6 years. It's a type of photography very hard to do.

Here's the little one.

Great shots Michael,

Yeah macro shots of living animals is tough

There are Tarantulas in these parts.  They will be active soon.  I hope to get some pics and I will post them.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Michel

Orik

I am not afraid of spiders. but i certainly do not like the bleeders.... best thing for a spider is the bottom of a shoe or as Garfield does squash them with a rolled up newspaper..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

van_guy

P.C.

He is pretty cute.  

Yesterday, when I bought some rhubarb, there was a teeny tiny baby slug in the bin.  I told the produce lady, that it could perhaps hinder the rhubarb sales.  She removed it...and told me that the bananas they received had a cockroach in them....and another shipment of something with a black widow.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

van_guy

I'm kinda sad

There was a tarantula hole right next to my "office" in the field.

Mom and 100's of babies came out at night but i never saw the happy clan.