Flu and cold symptoms

Started by Michel, Jun 17 09 12:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

Probably also a god sign of healing if you are h*rny
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Sorry, that was supposed to be "good sign".  lol
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

How are you feeling, Michel?  

Michel

Lise @ Work

HUGS. I hope you get better soon, Michel.

Michel

Orik

Michel, I have you in my thought's and prayer's. May you have a fast recovery & may your sickness be none serious, gone before you know it. Peace and blessings unto you.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Lil Me

Hey Michel.  How did the weekend go?

Michel

P.C.

Are you eating Michel ?  I hope you're seeing the tail end of this thing.  What a long haul.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

How are you today, Michel?  

|