riddles anyone?

Started by nhl367, Mar 12 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Could it be an encyclopedia ?

edit:  A volume of an encyclopedia.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Could it be an encyclopedia ?[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] edit:  A [strong style="font-style: italic;"]volume[/b] of an encyclopedia.

Wahoooooooo !!!  Excellent deduction my dear Watson.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

P.C.

Yeayyyy.  That was a good one.  I like lateral thinking puzzles, but often the answers need more explanation than the question.  (I don't like those ones....lol)  Did you make that one up ?

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Yeayyyy.  That was a good one.  I like lateral thinking puzzles, but often the answers need more explanation than the question.  (I don't like those ones....lol)  Did you make that one up ?

No my 10 yr old has a book of lateral thinking puzzles ... I liked that one ...

P.C.

I have a couple good ones....but I have to think through the details as I only 'sort of' remember them.  Wording is key in lateral thinking puzzles, so I don't want to screw it up.  I'll try an remember them.

Tomorrow.  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I have a couple good ones....but I have to think through the details as I only 'sort of' remember them.  Wording is key in lateral thinking puzzles, so I don't want to screw it up.  I'll try an remember them.[/div] Tomorrow.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://i41.tinypic.com/2m5cr3l.jpg"]

Allright - off to bed with you ...

49er

Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one.
Michael J. Fox has a small one.
Madonna doesn't have one.
The Pope has one but doesn't use it.
Clinton uses his all the time.
Bush is one.
Mickey Mouse has an unusual one.
Liberace never used his on women.
Jerry Seinfeld is very, very proud of his.
Cher claims that she took on 3.
We never saw Lucy use Desi's.
What is it?

P.C.

Gotta be a last name ?

49er

P.C. wrote:
Gotta be a last name ?[/DIV]
   YES

nhl367

its sunday and a woman reports her husband murdered. an investigator  comes and interviews the house hold (there is a maid, pool boy, personal  trainer, cook, and butler.) each gives what they were doing that the  time of the murder, the maid was getting the mail, the pool boy was  cleaning the pool, the personal trainer was working out, the cook was  cooking in the living room butler was dusting the living room... the  investigator instantly knew who did it and arrested the culprit. who was  it and how did he know?  

Gopher

The woman who reported it, she was the only one who didn't account for her whereabouts.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

the woman as she does all those things like a good wife should.............lol
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Isis

The Maid...it was Sunday...who gets mail on Sundays?
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

TehBorken

A guy bet his neighbor $100 dollars that his dog could jump higher than a  house.
Thinking this was impossible, the neighbor took the bet and lost.
 Why did he lose the bet?

[a  href="http://riddlesandjokes.com/riddles.php?cur=35&keyword=&max=25&rank=&args=+ORDER+BY+rank+"]The Answer Please[/a]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

|