Good Restaurants

Started by P.C., Mar 12 09 09:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Michel

Sportsdude

ah lol.
Yeah I'm not very useful I don't remember names of places just their location and description.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Lise

Are you visiting soon, Ms PC? How exciting!

I can't really recommend anything in Downtown cuz it's expensive and generally speaking, I much prefer eating away from Downtown unless I really have to. Maybe go to Gastown (it's not too far from the Pan Pacific) and go to The Old Spagetti Factory. Avoid the Thai restaurant in Gastown, it's kinda dirty and yucky service. Under the Sinclair Building where the food court is located, you can get some decent French crepes. I enjoyed the plain butter one.

Take a ferry across to Lonsdale Quay and snack on some good fish and chips there.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Walking distance to the Pan Pacific....Morton's if you're feeling spendy.  Sawdust would love it.
 Otherwise.....Shabusen...all you can eat Korean BBQ at Burrard and Alberni?
 I don't get downtown much.

Btw, stop at Outdoor Innovations and go shopping...
 [span class="basic_phone"](604) 873-6992[/span]                                        
                                                                                                                                                3293 Main St, Vancouver, BC                                  
                                    Fax:(604) 873-2352

Also, the Indian cloth shops at 49th and Main....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

I also forgot to add. Under the Habor Centre, the foodcourt has this place where you can try bison (and some other weird meat) burger. Looks pretty popular but I haven't tried it.

Some cheap pizzas around the West Pender street, about a block up the Habour Centre.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

*bows to Michel's superior knowledge*
I stand corrected :)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel