Donor for Octuplets asks....

Started by P.C., Feb 23 09 07:36

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

....for a DNA test ?  I'm not sure why he would want to be linked to this crazy woman at all, but.....

I wonder if he could then be held responsible for child maintenance.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I saw the interview clip on yahoo...

At first I saw it as 'he's trying to safe guard himself from any responsibility or threats of child support if they are his kids' the woman says they're not his, but he wants to make sure. Then at the end of the interview he switches motives and says he wants to help her, because the woman needs help. So, now the guy wants to be a father figure anyway? Whatever, its his life, if he wants to be a part of his ex's life in someway all power to him I guess.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

It's all about the fame. He probably figure he could scam a buck or two while the press is out there. I feel so sorry for the kids though.... what a nutcase for a mom.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I could see him coming out of the woodwork, if she had hit a windfall.  But she has done nothing but alienate the public and fall far from their favour.

I'm glad there are people out there who are givers in the true spirit.....the people who don't want to give her a  nickel for her selfishness, but will anyways because they know those poor children will need it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.