Chinese Dress

Started by Lise, Feb 19 09 05:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

[img style="WIDTH: 603px; HEIGHT: 1084px" height=1159 src="http://i40.tinypic.com/11ak4r4.jpg" width=665]

Which one do you like best? I think I might get something like D009. The one in black and red pattern.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Agreed. D009.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

8 and 9.

02 is also nice but I like it without the sleeves.

Gopher

Michel wrote:
Hey I forgot about that post. We have the same taste, 09 and 02 also, very feminine. I like also that little light blouse on the right 016.

Good taste, Michel

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Sportsdude

cuz you can't see it. lol

Although I agree, its too bright sometimes.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Orik

hmmm. well i like the looks of 04 and 012  i think they look great .

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]da[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bri[/td][td]l[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="3c6a7b401964d795b10536435ab93a4a" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

None

glad I am not in China. Those are disgusting!

Lise

Ah thanks for the feedback guys. To be honest I really like all the dresses but can only choose two so I'll need to think carefully about what I want. Anyways, they will make the dress but not necessary the same style and cut.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

I like  # 2 and the cut of  # 12.

So, if you pick a style that you like, that's not necessarily what you'll get?  Kind of makes a catalogue a wee bit redundant....lol
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

LOL. I guess you've a point there, PC. Well, it's a generic catalouge with various cuts and style. I just have to pick something and then they'll do something similar. Well, at least that's what I'm hoping for.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

They are all so pretty, Lise.  Do they do fittings as you go ?  Or is it done and then sent to you.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.