Exercise Ball

Started by P.C., Feb 11 09 03:06

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

I think it's a good idea that I bought this stupid ball....otherwise, I would have never known just how uncoordinated and ungraceful  I have become.  The silly little woman on the DVD is all graceful and controlled.  What the matter with her anyway.      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

LOL.  I feel the same way.
 I used mine as a computer chair for a while.  I think it strengthened my lower back.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Mine may end up at the beach.  

And I don't feel like I worked out anything.....except my hands hurt from the little latex stretch-band thing.  Are there DVDs or something with better workouts....or have I chosen the wrong apparatus.  This is very yoga-ish.

purelife

I feel the same way too, P.C.  

Do you have a local rec centre?  They might have some ball classes.  

When I was at the gym, I took the afternoon ball classes on Fridays.  OMG, does she ever work it.  The next day, my glutes, arms, everything is aching and sore!!  

One of my fav excercise for the core is to hold the ball in front of you and then squat.  And to add more flavor, twist the ball to the right and then bring it back down to your left.  

What are your trying to focus on, P.C.?

P.C.

Focus ?.....my waist.  Waist and tummy.  Yea....waist and tummy.

No wait.  Waist, tummy and butt.  Yea...that's it.  My waist, my tummy, my butt and my arms.