Numberlogy anyone?

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 22 09 05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

Sure I will.=) I don't know if I can actually send a angel, lol. I wish I had that sort of power, but I'll ask.^^ Good luck.  
Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

yes please for the sake of the new universe...a female angel prefereably. ppl are starting to think im gay cause im trying to find my soulamte....

"ricky: im not gay, maby i am gay? wholly fukkk julian im gay"
Julian: ricky ur not gay, u just need to ask lucy to marry you"

rofls

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
First girl + Last man in the univrse to connect the chain of life
Revolt or die old, vancouver is the centre of control
the game player is here
"our planets nightmare is not over yet"
"ill find you somday, im sure of it"
Alpha

Sparkleface

LOl.^^ Sure. Although I don't think there's anything wrong with being gay.=) Infact, I think everyone is a little bi. BUt I will ask for a girl angel for you to make you happy. lol.^^^
Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

Wippeeee! thanx, sparkles are u seriously planning on coming to teh beast vancity 666?

you would make a great GOUL fighter, will you join my party of freedom fighters?

all u have to do is be YOU.

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

Sparkleface

Thanks.^^

Um, Honestly Im not sure what your talking about. BUT Sure, I  would love to fight evil.^^Lol. Im going to be a ninja someday.=) Right now Im kinda pathetic though.D: Im like the weakest person I know. BUt SHHHHhhh! It's a secret!>< lol. Wait til I get those ninja lessons.=) One does not need strength to be a good fighter yeah.^__^
Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

oh its just  alil gamee im working on...the  leaders are trying to stop ppls games (lives) everyone has a dream they wish for, and its too hard to put into reality....thats y they have those secret organizations, liek ENDGAME the plan for global enslavement ect....

EarthKross2009||
new game
load game
continue<<<<

Sparklesface has joined youre party!!!

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

Sparkleface

lol. Okay sure.=) Sounds like fun. I gotta run to the store, be back in a bit.^^
Oh Hai.=3

nhl367

ima a 9 in each one  

|