Numberlogy anyone?

Started by Sparkleface, Jan 22 09 05:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkleface

YAYZ. Yeah not everyone is going to relate to their number. It's mostly just for fun, I just happen to relate to like everything mine says so therefore I am into it and like to rant about it. =)

Michel- Ha. I have never even seen a moose. Seriously, Me being a Newfie has never ever seen a moose.=) But thats okay, I don't really have any interest to see one anyways. Im a cat person.=)

Oh Hai.=3

purelife

I'm a 7.

Before I knew my numerology, I've always liked number 7.

I met a guy who was into numerology.  I gave him all my details and he told me everything about me to a tee!  FREAKY!  That was years ago.

purelife

I'd like to add that for the longest time now, whenever I look at the clock, I notice the time ending in :11.  For example, 7:11, 4:11, 9:11....all at odd times.  

I look at the time but for some odd reason, the ending of :11 seems to jump out at me moreso than like 11:52 or another time.  It feels strange and I don't know how to explain it.

Michel

Sparkleface

Purelife- Actually 111 is spossed to mean something when you see it, I think it's the same with 11 and 11:11. It's spossed to be a holly number and some sort of message thing when you see it. I dunno, there's alot more about it I know I read but I forget, you should research it if your curious to as what it means since you see it alot. I used to see those numbers alot too.

Michel- Yeah, but I wouldn't see them anyways. I don't live by nor do I go near big wood areas, and I hate hunting and are kinda against it. Plus I don't eat meat and Im not really big into signature "Newfie" things. Lol.^^

Oh Hai.=3

WunderZ evArKidd

Hi sparklyface, im also an 11 master number, but im masterbate too much, we should get together and make 11 11  wuuh woooooooooooohhh

numorology the simplifiying trick, there are only 10 number  0123456789

so if soinso  is 2357 add them then simplify  2+3+5+7 = 17   1+7 = 8  that number 2357 hade a code of 8

more WundeR master predictions

keep in mind november11th 2009  11/11/2009 is = 1111 + 11 = 6 ones, or 6.. my interpretation= 6th dimension llllll..... there willb e a chance on this date for umanity to evolve dimensionally upwards(6) out of its current 3d GARBAGE....

we missed the last window of 5 dimensions  jan 9th 2009 11111...

anyway fukk off everyone,  bye sparklet

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]om[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]blo[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

WunderZ evARKidd

11 11 are the gates in and out of life/death, when u die ur spirit goes thru a 11 (=) its a hole in spacetime that rips to the otherside....

when ur born again* u come back thru a portal 11

more Wunder wackys on facebook.com "wunder kidd"

Sparkleface

Wunderz evarkidd- Heya.^__^ Thats really interesting information. The gates and life are really 11? wow, I'll have to look up more information on that.=) ^^^^^ So your a 11 too? Thats super fantastic!!=P Does your number fit you? 11 describes me very well.=)^^^^^ YAYZ!^___^  
Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

Wunder here....  hi sparks, i guess my number fits me cause i cant stop rebelling against my life and the world, something is terribly wrong, and i cant rest till its fixed (paradise for all)

i possibly have a twin sister, the devals might of seperated us at birth, she mite be my other WING, or soulmate

i know for a fact the controllers seperate soulmates to rule with broken love connections

im looking for my opposite DNA match to birth the last child, its just me n H3R left...

the sadness continues!!

heh love they way you lighten up things with ur sparkly writing n all

noodles!!!

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
First girl + Last man in the univrse to connect the chain of life
Revolt or die old, vancouver is the centre of control
the game player is here
"our planets nightmare is not over yet"
"ill find you somday, im sure of it"
Alpha

Sparkleface

Projector kidd- Thank you!!^__^ I do love to cheer people ups!=P

Im glad your number fits you too!=) I love reading about mine.^^^^ You think you could have a twin sister? wow, that's really interesting. I hope you find out if you do and find her!!=) I think sometimes I would have wanted a twin, a sister to be close with. Im stuck with two annoying brothers.D: lol.^^^^ ahh well, I love my brothers anyways though.^^^^^^

Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

ProjectoR=WunderZ, youre such a bouncy character sparkles its nice to chat with you in these end times of madness and secrets

im always angry, when im out in 3d prison walking around, it fuels the STAR fire

im only in a good mood when i got my music playing loud so i cant hear the goul vioces trying to bring me down

bounce bounce bigounce!!!!

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

Sparkleface

Thanks.^^^^

Music is a good way to feel good, I like alot of different kinds of music to fit my mood. When Im down I listen to happy music, and it makes me feel better.=)

Anger is not a good thing to have. It does nothing but cause yourself more grief. You should do things to take away your anger so your able to live a happier, more care free life. Let your negative thoughts dissapear so all that's left is good things. Take time for yourself and think about ways to improve your life and release your anger and then do it. Everyone has the potentional to change their lifes so that it's what they want. You just have to own that. Don't hold in, hate, revenge, or grudes because it's only going to upset you, not benifiting you, just keeping you from being able to be truely happy and carefree. If your life is not something you want, change it to what you do what. remember, you own the day and nobody eles can live your life for you.

Hope that helps.^^^^^

Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

sorry i dont beleive in burying the shadow self, as it is on the path to the godself....try some of Mike TSARION's speeches...

my mission here is complete

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

Sparkleface

Well, each to their own I guess.^^  
Oh Hai.=3

ProjectoR kiDD

HEH, my mission is to make sure paradise is born for ALL beings....meaning its better to get teh nasty secrets and darkness out in teh open (light up the darkness)

this way humanity wont live in FEAR for 1000s of years without change...

i been trying this alone, and am dieing, can u use some of ur positive energy to send me a angel to help?

thankee

||||GameoFeartH2oo8||||
the game player is here
Alpha

|