Orik

Started by Glasgogirl, Nov 20 08 01:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Glasgogirl

Hey did anyone else hear Orik on the radio this morning?  99.3fm  around 9:30ish?

He was talking about perspective.... (like on life)

Hey Orik....

Hope you're feeling a little better & good luck with the test results.

P.C.

Not me.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Glasgogirl

Sorry Michel,
I don't know how to do that???
I don't usually even listen to that radio station, but my son had been driving my vehicle and when I got it back this morning I was just cruising along & the radio people were talking with listeners (who called in) about their perspective on life, from the short period I heard,  the listeners had had some life-threatening illness, and talked briefly about how that'd changed their 'life perspective'..... Orik's name came up & my ears perked up.... he mentioned having liver problems, not yet knowing the complete prognosis etc......    

Michel

Glasgogirl

Ok here's a link to the radio station (I think... duh).... you can select a dj/program based on their timeslot (in this case 9:30ish today) and then it looks like you may be able to listen to that show?????   but I didn't try.  I just copied it.

http://www.cfox.com/Channels/Reg/DjsandShows/JOS.aspx  

Michel

Orik_Basher

thanks for the heads up. i ddidnt get to realy speak and they cut me off need back to bed anyways im all done in pls cheack here or datw for further write ups and u can always do email which is slower but gets done once a week [A href="mailto:[email protected]"][email protected][/A]

LOVE U ALL. SO FAR IM STILL ALIVE LIVER ENZYMES SLOWLY GOING DOWN STILL VERY SICK BUT PAIN IS MANAGABLE IN DAY NOT SO EASY AT NIGHT SLEEP LOTS CHAT AND BLOG LESS HEAD NURSE IN CHARGE ISNT MEAN JUST HAVE FEW PCS AND NURSES AND DOCTORS GET FIRST CRACK ON ALL DATA AND THESE FORUM,S ARE SORT OF LOCKED OUT FROM USE TO KEEP NURSES AND DOCTORS WORKING AND NOT BLOGGING LOVE U ALL... LOVE MY NURSES LOVE MY DOCTORS STILL HATE BEING IN THE HOSPITALS

SIGNED

THE FLATULANT FROG

PS SORRY FOR CAPS LOCK

GORDY GAMBINO EX DV

CAPS LOCK....NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!

Orik

I was so stoned when i wrote that. and Jesus i was even more stoned when i phoned the radio.. damn the morning crew always calling me oink when i call in to them lolz...

beware of morphine dilaudid aka  hydro-morphine and the stupid things u can say and do when using those medications... now i know why some people can become so addicted to those drugs...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.