The Weather

Started by P.C., Jan 17 09 09:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Lil Me

30% chance of flurries on Sat.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Woo Hooooooo !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

5-10cm of s--- expected tonight.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sparkleface

It's super cold here because I live in Newfoundland, Canada and mother nature hates us.>=<
We get more snow then most places and it super sucks. Yesterday it was absoutely freezing and when I came home My face was numb. Now I have a cold.=( Im super cold now in like 2 blankets and my throte is all hurty.=(  My face doesn't feel so sparkly today.  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Sparkleface

Really? I think it's beautiful in the summer and fall...BUt I hate winter altogeather. Eventually I am moving somwhere that never has any snow.=) Snow= Evil.  
Oh Hai.=3

Michel

Sportsdude

I love their commercials, the place looks like a utopia.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

Yeah its on my places to see list.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I love their commercials, the place looks like a utopia.

Weird.....I just read this.....then a minute later, I just saw the commercial for the first time.  Beautiful !!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Lil Me

About 1" of snow last night here in the valley.
 Nothing right now.

|