Where the Heck is Everybody ?

Started by P.C., Jan 09 09 09:05

Previous topic - Next topic

P.C.

Ya...so where the heck is everybody ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Taking care of mundane life-related tasks all week.
 Went skiing today, though!  (today was skiing day 5 of this season, so I've broken even with the cost of my season's pass....every additional day is now "extra")

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Orik

over at another forum raising cane and Abel :lol:

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ps[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]cor[/td][td]e[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="3a24ae3ef9067d4d3505c29821c8af9f" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"]

[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
[a href="index.php?action=profile;u=128" title="View the profile of Orik"]Orik[/a]                                               Hero Member
                         [img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"][img]Themes/default/images/star.gif" alt="*" border="0"]

lmao at the the spam bot stopper and my current blessing levels vrs post numbers

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Taking care of mundane life-related tasks all week.
Went skiing today, though!  (today was skiing day 5 of this season, so I've broken even with the cost of my season's pass....every additional day is now "extra")

Doing life is ok.  

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
Ya...so where the heck is everybody ?

Northern Vietnam  ... one of the things i like about my job is that when you use the old "I had to wash my hair" excuse its pretty weak but the  "I missed your party because i was in SE Asia" excuse is pretty hard to beat.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

TehBorken

We're just hanging out at home, keeping a low profile. I'm glad we're past all of the year-end 2008 stuff. Gawd.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

VanGuy....You mean....when you guys didn't come over because you had to wash your hair...you weren't really washing your hair ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a005.gif[/img]

Year end for me, is taking down the Christmas tree.    

Gopher

I keep popping in and out but there's never anyone else here.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

JJ

Yes I was taking down the Christmas tree too.  

Sportsdude

Santa Claus' house of the people. (it still has its christmas lights up)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."