The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Itsy Bitsy

Orik wrote:
I think she is being playful Itsy...  

It's hard to tell. Over the internet, with no tone of voice to hear, things get skewed...

DDD

cat fight...........[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/4.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Itsy Bitsy

^ No, I was just asking because I honestly can't tell. I guess the only reason I even thought she wasn't playing is because of what's going on in another thread.

DDD

I am just teasing...............but if you two want to play in the mud         [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/7.gif"]

Itsy Bitsy

What exactly is the appeal to mud wrestling? I mean you can hardly see anything when they are covered in mud... it's like a full body suit obstructing the view.

Orik

Now I can understand the appeal of wrestling in baby oil. But Itsy is right Mud sticks to everything and when it drys out it cracks and flakes off everywhere talk about a mess... As for Natasha I think she is just joking with you, however you are quite right Itsy, with out the vocal inflection behind the things someone says, it is hard to tell, if that person is being sarcastic, humerus or deadly serious...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Itsy Bitsy wrote:

[DIV style="WIDTH: 100%; OVERFLOW: auto"] ^ I'm not sure if you're being playful, or if you didn't realize I was joking...

Of course I realized you were joking! Who the hell would take that comment seriously?

No, I was just asking because I honestly can't tell. I guess the only reason I even thought she wasn't playing is because of what's going on in another thread.

And what's going on in the other thread? OH you mean me joking with you? The comment I made to you where I said I wasn't talking to you... was a joke. I've been joking with you ever since. I assumed with your, "I  use baby casually, not romantically." you were also joking around. Anyway joking with you is why I put a winky face right after. Wink as in joking, playing, kidding, teasing. I love to play around with everyone I like (you included). But it seems as if you can't take a joke or just want to throw down your "woe is me someone's being mean to me" card at every possible moment.  If you were somoene I had a serious problem with, I'd make it known. Until that moment happens, just lighten up and have a smile every now and then hun.

Orik wrote:
I think she is being playful Itsy...  

As for Natasha I think she is just joking with you,

You're right on the nose Orik and thank you gentlemen for being so light hearted and fun. I'm happy we all get along well enough to pick on each other without sour feelings getting in the way  =)

with out the vocal inflection behind the things someone says, it is hard to tell, if that person is being sarcastic, humerus or deadly serious...

I also agree with that statement. However, when someone puts forth a sign to show they aren't serious " ;) " or some variety of this... I would KNOW they mean no harm and I would assume everything after that is to be taken in a playful manner. That is, unless the poster/person has made it known they don't like me. Then I would wonder if they are playing in that "haha" manner or that "trying to make me look stupid" manner. But Itsy has no reason what so ever to assume I don't like her. I've never once said it or implied it.

I also like to apologize to you all you men for even having to witness any of this. I find it to be annoying and absolutely ridiculous so I can only imagine what's going on in your minds. And thank you all for tolerating my quirky, smart assed,  playful personality... you guys are awesome  =)    

Natasha

What would I like to put in the trash can?

Pissy females

Itsy Bitsy

That is, unless the poster/person has made it known they don't like me. Then I would wonder if they are playing in that "haha" manner or that "trying to make me look stupid" manner. But Itsy has no reason what so ever to assume I don't like her. I've never once said it or implied it.

^ that's just it, I feel ike you have implied it before.

P.S. Yeah that pissy females comment wasn't underhanded at all. You really can't see why I'd read a comment like that one and think... I guess she doesn't really like me?  

Natasha

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 That is, unless the poster/person has made it known they don't like me. Then I would wonder if they are playing in that "haha" manner or that "trying to make me look stupid" manner. But Itsy has no reason what so ever to assume I don't like her. I've never once said it or implied it.

^ that's just it, I feel ike you have implied it before.

I'm sure you'd like to think so as a way of justifying this lack of humor you tend to display. BUT if you're referring to the comment made long ago on DATW (like how pathetic that we aren't over that.. well, that one of us isn't) I never meant anything ill mannered toward you as a person (and still don't). You made a comment with no explaination to it so I took it a certain way. I believe I said something like your comment (remember it had noexplaination to it) made you SEEM idiotic. Which is so not like you. You usually do a good job of making your point clear. Saying  "it makes you SEEM idiotic" and saying "you ARE an idiot" (lol..sorry to laugh but I can't believe that shit is still an issue) are totally different. I'm sorry if you can't acknowlegde the difference, I'm sorry if I'm the only one who thinks there is a difference and I'm sorry if it hurt your little feelings. But at the same time, that is soooo over. If I honestly didn't like you, I wouldn't attempt to play with you or even acknowledge your existance.

(btw, "hurt your little feelings" is my way of trying to be cutsie with you)   =)

P.S. Yeah that pissy females comment wasn't underhanded at all. You really can't see why I'd read a comment like that one and think... I guess she doesn't really like me?

I don't think it was underhanded at all. There are lots of pissy females in the world. This nonsense reminds me of those types of females. It also reminds why I purposely keep very little female friends/aquiantaces/ or even socialize with females (be it in my everday life or on a forum).  I do find it a little ammusing though that when I mentioned pissy females you automatically assumed I was referrencing you. And you call me vain.. lol.

*heads up*

there was a little joke in there!  :)

Itsy Bitsy

I sheepishly ask if you meant it to be offensive and you go on a rant about all sorts of negative aspects of my personality. I obviously have trust issues and I've expressed before that I often have paranoid feelings about people not liking me. But instead of accepting that and saying, no I was just joking, you go make it worse. I have no issue with having a good laugh and I have no issue being playfully teased (i.e. short jokes from Irish and schmoo), but if something looks like passive agressive "teasing" I freeze up and start wondering what they meant by it. Now before you respond with more negative expressions towards me about how uptight, sensitive or paranoid I am (yeah I've admitted that), consider the fact that I'm just going to take another rant as a good reason to believe that you can't effing stand me. Just as you can't stand most women... as you've made very clear. Ha! I too obviously have issues with women. I've never had this issue with a man.        

DDD

FFS this trash can is full now

Mr. Fish

Yup... I will take it out on Sunday.. Maybe saturday I think it can stand another day or two of trash first..

Natasha

Itsy Bitsy wrote:
 I sheepishly ask if you meant it to be offensive

Playing it down, are ya?

and you go on a rant about all sorts of negative aspects of my personality.

Just calling it as I see it  ;)  

I obviously have trust issues

When someone gets screwed over a lot or even one time in a horrible horrible manner, it's bound to happen. So that's understandable. I'm certain we've all been there.

and I've expressed before

No offense but I don't keep up with every post you make on every forum. So if you've expressed it somewhere before now, I didn't know about it. BUT now that I do know it I'll try to be gentle with my teasing ways toward you... maybe  ;)

that I often have paranoid feelings about people not liking me.

Who cares if I don't like you? You and I are not, will not ever be nor have ever been personal friends.

But instead of accepting that and saying, no I was just joking, you go make it worse.

I made it worse? Hun you replied to everything I put out there and more than likely will reply to this too. I think we're both to blame for dragging out this nonsense.

I have no issue with having a good laugh and I have no issue being playfully teased (i.e. short jokes from Irish and schmoo),

Don't play coy Itsy, you and I both know men teasing women is done and meant in a different manner than women teasing each other.

but if something looks like passive agressive "teasing" I freeze up and start wondering what they meant by it. Now before you respond with more negative expressions towards me about how uptight, sensitive or paranoid I am (yeah I've admitted that),

Not that anyone cares but imo.. uptight people are sometimes the more responsible ones, sensitive is sweet. Paranoid... just a little paranoia is ammusing and keeps a body on their toes. However, all this Tasha doesn't like me bit (even after I said I do) is just sad (sorry just being honest). If you don't want to socialize with me, that's fine... stop replying. If you do want to socialize, then we both need to shut the f*ck about all this once and for all.

consider the fact that I'm just going to take another rant as a good reason to believe that you can't effing stand me.

As I said, you keep replying. And again if I didn't like you, I'd flat out say it. I think I've made it obvious to you and everyone reading that I'm never at a loss for words, opinions or attitude.

Just as you can't stand most women... as you've made very clear. Ha! I too obviously have issues with women.

Among other things.

I've never had this issue with a man.

That's because men are simple in the sense that they have strong sexual urges. It tends to over ride their better judgement sometimes. We both know a straight man will put up with a lot til he finds you, me or any woman useless. Granted I'm bisexual but I'm also a woman so I know the ins and outs, the excuses, the games, etc... so I don't have to, want to or need to put up all this typical female nonsense. Sexual urges or not I don't see why a man would put up with such fussing but they do, they will and God love 'em for doing so. [/DIV]

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 FFS this trash can is full now[/DIV]
 lol.. hey, you blew up this entire site with trash not that long ago, remember???

You know what?

Some men voluntarily go to a surgeon to have their balls cut off and their penis tuck inside their tummies. Everyone says those men have gender issues. They don't have gender issues. They're smart! They'd rather BE a woman than put up with their bullshit.

Can't say that I blame them. I'm extremly happy I don't have a gf right now..lol

|