The Trash Can

Started by Gopher, Jan 05 09 11:44

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Poor you.  You gotta hate it when you get days off.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

It IS a little on the 'fast notice' side....lol

Lil Me

A different person would start calling in sick on Tuesday and stay home until Monday.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

KIDDzfukk

what gods fukk are u sissies talking about ?  talking about work, while at work, working like slaves to a cyborg?

ick

Michel

KiDDKROW allfa

Blakbird Allfa Kiddkrow at 10:08am April 8
uhh orion here the constellation in human form.....who the fukk is tryign to make me into a project? find and destroy this project immediatly
SIRUIUS...these are direct orders from the SELF

my only project is PARADISE for all beings, not some half ass realm with clean energy used to distract us from the final evolution plan
...  Read More
seek destroy..... i must find venus also and save her from the silly venus project they are trying to control her with

arggg,, move out
Write a comment...  

Russ

Are you talking about Venus Flytraps?

[font color="#ffffff" face="ARIAL"]Venus Fly Trap        vs. Fly[/font]                      [p align="center"]       [img]http://www.maniacworld.com/venus-fly-trap-vs-fly.jpg" longdesc="Venus Fly Trap vs. Fly" alt="Venus Fly Trap vs. Fly" width="309" border="1" height="245"][/p]              This is a meat eating plant.  When the insect brushes against        one of the sensitive hairs inside the leaf, they snap shut.  The        fluids inside the leaves digest the prey.[/p]              Take a look at these other [a href="http://www.maniacworld.com/Animal_Fights.htm"]Animal        Fights[/a].  
[/p]Taken From: [a href="http://www.maniacworld.com/venus-fly-trap-vs-fly.html"]www.maniacworld.com/[wbr]venus-fly-trap-vs-fly.html[/a]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]
[/p]

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Actually, does anyone know where to buy one of these in the Lower Mainland? I think it would be kinda neat to have one.. I also have alot of flies in my front bay window.  

P.C.

Hi Russ.

You used to be able to get them at almost any plant store.  Haven't had one for a long while, so don't know if that's still the case.

As for it's effectiveness in keeping the fly population at bay, they aren't.  lol  But they are pretty fascinating plants.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Hi Russ.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]You used to be able to get them at almost any plant store.  Haven't had one for a long while, so don't know if that's still the case.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]As for it's effectiveness in keeping the fly population at bay, they aren't.  lol  But they are pretty fascinating plants.[/div]
My Idea of a plant store is stupidstore or homerdepot.
Ill try to remember to take a boo at the next plant store I see.
So.. in the case of the Venus Fly Trap its the thought that counts hey? lol.

JJ

I used to own a venus fly-trap it really wasn't as exciting as it sounds.

|