HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Started by Sportsdude, Dec 31 08 10:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

YEAH. '08 is over! Everyone have a safe and happy '09. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Happy New Year to you as well SD.  I hope it's a good one.

Happy New Year to everyone !!!!
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

JJ

Lise

Happy New Year, everyone!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

ooh. Heavy head. Three people stayed the night. Had about 14 people over, really good. We played rock band. I got booed off the stage.

Happy New YEars everyone!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

happy new year to ever one. blessings all around... blessings to you sportsdude... hold on strong bro.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

So has everyone sworn off DS for their New Year's resolutions ?        
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
So has everyone sworn off DS for their New Year's resolutions ?  

I was wondering this too.. but I think its just PC syndrome.

:)

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

i don't know where everyone is and just what is this PC syndrome u speak of russ ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.