Karma Piggy :)

Started by TehBorken, Dec 21 08 03:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

TehBorken

purelife wrote:
TehBorken wrote:
Yes, and it's new and improved, too. Let me know if you notice what's changed. [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px; font-style: italic;"]Some give you karma and some don't?  And it makes the oink oink noise?

[span style="color: rgb(255, 255, 0); background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-weight: bold;"]WINNER WINNER WINNER! [/span]

Yes, there's a delightfully annoying "oink oink" noise now. But no, it doesn't take Karma away. Maybe someday there'll be an [span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);"]Evil Karma Piggy[/span] with horns that will take away Karma, but not for now. Sakha LOVES the "oink oink" sound, although she pronounces it "Koit, Koit". Sadly, Sakha is incapable of making a snorting noise, although I've tried repeatedly to teach her. It's her only flaw as near as I can tell.

She'll say to me "Make 'koit koit' noise" and I'll snort and she'll laugh. (Man, we're just wild and crazy, outta-control folks, aren't we? lol)

Oh yay, it's snowing here again, big fat f*#@ng flakes. At first Sakha thought the snow was "beautiful", but now she knows better, lol. Now I tell her, "Look, more snow, honey!" and she says "oh yes beautiful" with a tear in her eye. So, we're having a "beauty overload" of epic friggin' proportions. Now we say, "Look out, don't step in the Beauty".

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

LOL. LOVIN' THE SOUND EFFECT!!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Orik

i to also like the sound effect.. it is very amusing TB.. and if u have 3 or 4 ds pages open at same time the sound gives warning the pig is on one of them ...  but is the karma working i caught the pig a couple of times... yet i think i am still at the same karma i started the morning with...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

TehBorken

Orik wrote:
but is the karma working i caught the pig a couple of times... yet i think i am still at the same karma i started the morning with...

My bad- I'd made an edit to a file during testing and forgot to undo it. Karma is working and accumulating again when you click the Karma Piggy.

Russ

Orik wrote:
but is the karma working i caught the pig a couple of times... yet i think i am still at the same karma i started the morning with...
TehBorken wrote:
 My bad- I'd made an edit to a file during testing and forgot to undo it. Karma is working and accumulating again when you click the Karma Piggy.

HAAAAA! This is almost as good as the Karma takeaway piggy idea! You never know if you are going to increase your karma! LOL.

The Oink Oink is pretty good TB. I had my speakers on loud while at my parents on the island and when I first had the pig across the screen. I caused a sensation lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

well glad i am the karma piggy is working again. now to try and lure him out... i wonder if that pig calling actually works jejeje

tehborken if you really want your wife to think we are crazy over here, try showing her this video or any pig calling video on you tube for that matter...lmao

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NznES_FURf8"]Pig Calling 101  [/a]

^ that was funny

the following are just

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AsrCZdzvAY"]sad and insane[/a]

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HYvnkKuOTc"]this is disturbing and kind of amusing [/a]

Morning russ hope you had a good christmas...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Russ

Afternoon Orik... you too! Hope you had a merry christmas!

Orik

blessings russ christmas was merry...
 today on the other hand stinks i got a blessed nasty cold and can not take a single anti cold remedy for fear of damaging my liver further... needless to say >>>>>>>waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Gopher

Right. Here we go:

knor knor (Dutch)
boo boo (Japanese)
hrgu-hrgu (Russian)
and (almost unbelievably)
groin-groin (French)  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I notice I get the snorting, but with an invisible pig.

Then I just noticed when a piggy showed up, that in my attempt to click on him, he landed in my post.

[img id=karmaImage onclick=captured(); height=72 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_l.gif" width=68 border=0 name=karmaImage]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
I notice I get the snorting, but with an invisible pig.

Then I just noticed when a piggy showed up, that in my attempt to click on him, he landed in my post.

[img id="karmaImage" onclick="captured();" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/pig_l.gif" name="karmaImage" width="68" border="0" height="72"]

Snicker... you are special!

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

P.C. wrote:
I yam.

LOL! Im starting to think there really is a PC syndrome.

Orik

i too have noticed that karma piggy ends up in my posts if i am in the middle of writing a reply some times  

that is one odd piggy and having 2 of them on one page was a trip... which one do i click and i could not click either piggy though. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON YOU HEAR THE PIGGY BUT YOU CAN NOT SEE HIM. JUST A WHITE BLUE BOX FLOATING AROUND THE SCREEN THAT SEEMS UNCLICKABLE WHATS UP WITH THAT ? fat finger syndrome and i am not retyping for the accidental caps lock... sorry

TehBorken

Who knows the mysterious ways of the Karma Piggy?  But yes, if you click on him in a post he may automagically appear in the post, trapped forever and ever....

I don't know why you'd end up with 2, and I don't know why it would show up as a blue box...I've not seen that yet myself.

Orik wrote:
 i too have noticed that karma piggy ends up in my posts if i am in the middle of writing a reply some times  

that is one odd piggy and having 2 of them on one page was a trip... which one do i click and i could not click either piggy though. ONCE IN A BLUE MOON YOU HEAR THE PIGGY BUT YOU CAN NOT SEE HIM. JUST A WHITE BLUE BOX FLOATING AROUND THE SCREEN THAT SEEMS UNCLICKABLE WHATS UP WITH THAT ? fat finger syndrome and i am not retyping for the accidental caps lock... sorry

|