Anyone take Kava?

Started by Lil Me, Aug 17 08 07:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise @ Work

I have several addictions, prime on my list is good ole DS. Anyone got any remedy for that?

Lil Me

Got a prescription for a sleep aid.  Zoplicone.

Thanks for the melatonin warning, P.C.  Several people told me the same thing.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You're welcome Lil Me......the melatonin sounds a little scary to me.  I'm not a big pill person, but at least if I'm going to take something, I'd rather know it's probably not the healthiest things for me, than be under the misguided notion that if it's natural....it's good.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Experimenting with herbal remedies.
 Got a bottle of  Lifetime brand Calm & Calmer from the health food store.
 It seems to relieve anxiety and depression....can walk around slightly buzzed without being sedated.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

JJ

Melatonin is naturally produced by your body before you go to sleep.  As you get older often your body doesn't produce enough that is why as they age people often take melatonin. But if your young and the problem is stress related I would say the natural remedy is vitimen B12.  

Michel

Lil Me

lol Michel.

Thanks for the advice, JJ.

Michel

Russ

Michel wrote:
Just masticate. Should help you to sleep.  

I had to read this twice.. I thought it said something else.
And in response to your question Miss LM.. no I dont have any experience with kava or melanonin (SP?)

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

Quote from: Lise on Aug 19 08 05:37[div]*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff*
 [div] [div] [div] [div] [div]*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff*
 [div]*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff*
 [div]*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff*
 [div]*puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* *puff* [/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]

umm quit Bogarting that and pass it on already :D its supposed to be puff puff pass :D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.