Christmas Channel

Started by Lise, Dec 05 08 05:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

Anyone know what channel is it this year? On the radio, that is.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Not a 100% Lise, but could it be CKNW 980 AM ??
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Christmas...Channel????
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Russ

Van wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Christmas...Channel???? [/div]
Yeah its exactly what everyone needs. After hearing xmas music 24/7 when you go anywhere for the month of december.. they want to infect you with a channel dedicated to this.

I cant remember either. I thought it was a tv channel?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Van

Is that like one of those channels playing nothing but a fireplace with jingle bells playing in the background?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
Anyone know what channel is it this year? On the radio, that is. --
 106.5 KPLZ from the States is playing all Christmas music for the month of Dec.  I have it on in the car.  It adds a modicum of levity to the traffic situation, I'm finding.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

A modicum of levity !

Can I use that ?  

Van

*blesses for all*

P.C.

Back atcha Van.  I'm in a blessed mood.    

Van

I would bless you again right now, but teh God says I got to wait awhile!

Sportsdude

All 'easy listening' stations go christmas south of the border.

Where's the burning log channel on tv? I need a fireplace.

WGN Chicago does a burning log for 6hrs with Christmas carols songs and everything on C. Eve to C. Day but that's all there is in the states.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

If you have cable, it should be on your listings channel.  Ours is on channel 1.

Sportsdude

Roommate has his digital tv hooked up it gets a bunch of french radio stations in the 100s for some reason. lol

I'll look for it.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

104.9 Clear FM has 'xmas music according to their website:
http://www.1049greatesthits.com/

Lise - if you ever want to buy CD's, Costco sells a boxed collection of 'xmas music.

And Shaw radio has about 3 or so channels of 'xmas music, one is instrumental, the other is greatest hits and the other are the current ones.

Lise

Hey thanks!! The reason why I asked is so that when it's MY turn to turn on the radio at work, I'm going to blast everyone's ears with Christmas music. That's for playing that horrible Rock 101 and JR Country Crap music to me.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.