The Work Thread

Started by Lil Me, Dec 01 08 06:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Van

I love my job! I am also love the idea of taking a break from it for a few months too! woohoo!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Orik

i miss my job.. i love my job... and honestly i am not all that excited to be taking a few months off at a seriously reduced income... a month i could do with... been their done that got a tshirt... now what do i do... now im bored and money is going to be tight for the next few months. sighs i hate being bored...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Hi guys!

New job is going great.  There's lots to learn and still more to teach to my replacement.  A lot less stressful and I work with a better, more relaxed Manager.  

Work doesn't give me much of a chance to check DS....maybe later. And I've been trying to avoid the computer at home so that I can relax my eyes.  They have been bothering me lately.

Hope everyone is doing good.  

Michel

Sportsdude

relax those eyes!
glad to here things are going good.

oh god, I seriously need to turn off cknw, loonie people on.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Hey purelife....good to see you !  We miss you for sure.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

relax the eyes PL take it easy. i know i do, mind not much else to do these days except sleep play video games surf the forums and watch tv...

ohh and more cleaning laundry and hours upon hours of ancid fetid boredom while trying to not be yellow or green  sighs...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.