Things that put you in a good mood

Started by P.C., Nov 18 08 04:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Noone has said "caulk" yet.[/div]
Uh.. almost 50% of us in this thread should not say or suggest that. It would scare me immensely.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Food also puts me in a VERY good mood.  I get grumpy if I don't eat, and after, I'm in a happy mood.  Give me chocolate, and I'm in a better mood.

Someone could get high from caulk, so that could be something that can put someone into a good mood.

Lil Me

I'm only in a better mood if it's dark chocolate.  Milk chocolate and white chocolate don't help.

Cocoa is nice, if it's made from the unsweetened cocoa in a tin.
 Mix: cocoa powder, brown sugar, booze and hot water.  Mmmmmmmm.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Me too.  Dark chocolate, or no chocolate.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Chocolate that isn't dark just isn't chocolate.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

I've heard some people say the same thing about caulk.  lol  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]                                                                       .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

Lil Me wrote:
I've heard some people say the same thing about caulk.  lol  

I think PL was thinking about it...............

purelife wrote:
Me too P.C.  I like my place relatively neat and tidy..."presentable."  

I'm also in a good mood after some sort of physical activity...ie. exercise and of course, that other 3-letter word.[/DIV]