Where does everyone...

Started by Russ, Nov 19 08 03:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

Download their music from? Or er, would if they would ever think to do such a dastardly deed.

Or do they do the iTunes or whatever its called.. if so how much, is there a deal for a bulk amount of downloads?

I cant find my old iPod folder of music.. I musta deleted it in my infinite wisdom when I transfered files and laptops however long ago.

Thanks!

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

Used to download from kazaa, but haven't for about 5 yrs now.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

itunes. I'm really picky on what I buy though, I'll listen to it about a billion times on youtube before I buy something. Although my 'song of the year' I wouldn't have found if I wasn't forced to buy this whole album instead of singles. lol  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I'm not sure if this deal is still there, but at Costco, they sold a $50 value ITunes card for $45.  (I can't remember the exact price but it was a good deal)

I used kaaza Lite and bit torrent.

Marik

yes!!! someone here is sensible! (that's you, purelife)
Bit torrent is the way to go. You get full albums and the quality is usually very good (depending on who released it). Everyone should go use it!