Food Game

Started by Gopher, Nov 15 08 12:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

strawberry short cake hehehe

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

English muffin
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

[h1 class="contentH" style="padding-bottom: 10px;"]Nori
[/h1]hehehe thats the thin leaf of toasted seaweed used to make some types of sushi...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

ice cream    

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Russ

linguini  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

iguana (deep fried) a real delicacy in some island areas around Hawaii

Gopher

Apple Charlotte  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

eggplant

stuffed or fried... cut open ur eggplant stuff it with muscles or clams and other forms of seaweed... stew it fry it or bake it ive never tried it my self but some people say eggplant is a fantastic versatile vegetable...

Clam Stuffed Eggplant serves 4

[span class="bold red"]ingredients:[/span]
[span style="font-family: arial;" id="nointelliTXT"]1 large eggplant
1/4 cup onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup butter
1 cup clams, minced, with liquid
2 tablespoons parsley, minced
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon thyme
1 cup soft French bread crumbs
  salt & pepper
1/2 cup soft French bread crumbs
2 tablespoons butter, melted
[/span][span class="r-email"][/span]
[div class="chinet"]Directions:[/div][span class="bold red"][/span][div class="plain"][span name="intelliTxt" id="intelliTXT"]Cut top from eggplant and scoop out pulp, taking care to leave shell intact. Chop pulp and steam until tender. Melt butter in skillet and saute' onion and garlic until transparent. Add clams, parsley, basil, thyme, the pulp, 1 cup crumbs, season with [a itxtdid="7100349" target="_blank" href="http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/651/Clam-Stuffed-Eggplant108738.shtml#" style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(192, 0, 0) ! important; font-weight: normal ! important; font-size: 100% ! important; text-decoration: none ! important; padding-bottom: 0px ! important; color: rgb(192, 0, 0) ! important; background-color: transparent ! important;" classname="iAs" class="iAs"][nobr style="font-weight: normal ! important; font-size: 100% ! important;"][/nobr][/a]salt and pepper to taste. Fill shell with the mixture.

Mix 1/2 cup crumbs with 2 Tbsp. melted butter and sprinkle onto filling. Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven about 30 minutes.[/span][/p][/div] [p class="bold"]This recipe is borrowed from CDKitchen  
[/p]

Gopher

Toad In The Hole  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

lazy orik

i don't know about that one mmmm
toad = the sausage in the hole = Yorkshire pudding

g for gummy bears = sweet candy dreams  
 d for dandelion salad ... you know those dandelions that grow in ur garden the leaves are very edible and make a exccellent green for ur salads ..
so should i reply with foods that start with d g or the e which is hole hehehe

e for elderberry pie... don't ask me on the spelling for that one
but it is the correct responce and another e food that ends in a diffrent letter  
eel works now find a l food other than lima beans which i hate :P

P.C.

Not sure which letter to go with....so I'll do L.

Lamb   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/k030.gif" border=0]  

Orik

P.C. wrote:
Not sure which letter to go with....so I'll do L.

Lamb   [img style="cursor: pointer;" onclick="url(this.src);" src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/k030.gif[/img]
great choice pc hehe i did give u a hint

now find a [span style="background-color: rgb(160, 255, 64);"]l food other than lima beans [/span]which i hate :P

banana bread

P.C.

I hate lima beans too !  GAGGGGGG

Doughnut

|